- Access violation after closing the select folder dialog. It didn't happen for everyone one though (not even on my system)
- Some MAME folders were being wrongly handled as ROMs folders, using "uMain.ExtractROMsFolders()" function. Replaced by a proper "uMain.ExtractMultiFolders()" function
- Weird that Emu Loader was "kinda" loading those info to MAME settings screen without problems... but it was being loaded WRONG!
- Proper load support for multiple MAME folders: samples, artwork, controllers. EL could only work with single folders
- Memory leak when exiting the frontend if MAME settings screen was accessed at least once
- When handling multiple items in a ListView (delete/move/copy files, remove item from list), only the first item would be processed and loop routines would self-terminate prematurely
- Minor visual tweaks...
"Finally a release for my simple RetroArch frontend, named RA-Player!
* Enables quick setup of systems.
* Saves system specific Configs in the RetroArch directory.
* Leaves config of individual systems for the ingame configuration menu.
* Gets you up and running quickly!
* Setup: Extract anywhere, Run, click Options->Setup, browse for RetroArch.exe, then configure your systems :)"
- Fixed screen and scaling issues