"With this new C64 Emulator (released 30.10.2013) you can get a very intuitive to use and good compatible Emulator (tested with DragonWorld, Little People Computer Project, Way Of The Exploding Fist, ... and many many other games). You can use 1 or 2 HID Joysticks/Gamepads (USB or Bluetooth) without any configuration! No submenus, no hundreds of settings. Easy and ready to use. Connect your HID Joystick/Gamepad with your android device, start the game, select the Joystick Port... that's it."
- Fixed a display compatibility issue. This is likely the issue if you have issues with newer versions.
- a22i: prevents unsupported [dest-1] for .pack_lz77 (fixes no$firmware loading)
- help: added caution on unsupported [dest-1] for LZ77UnCompVram bios function
- sav: support for 1024kbyte and 8192kbyte nds flash save memory (both untested)
- sav: dynamically allocates save memory as needed (between 128k and 8192kbyte)
- bugfix: hwreset preserves gba/sav media creation date (got destroyed in v2.7a)
- nds/help: added more nds cartridge rom IDs and nds flash IDs (thanks jimmsu)
- poc/clone: fixed bug in pocketstation bios-clone (added INT_BASE to show_date)
- poc/loader: accepts checksum for newly discovered "J110" BIOS version
- poc/emu: applies 4x4 pre-zoom (less tiny window, avoid StretchDIBits failure)
- poc/help: added notes on BIOS versions (in no$psx help, see there)
- poc/help: added POC-XBOO circuit and sample code for xboo TTY debug messages
- poc/xboo: tty debug window (ascii characters transferred via FUNC3 feature)
- poc/xboo: verify-before-write and skip-if-same (higher lifetime/faster upload)
- poc/xboo: pocketstation upload/download memcard and download bios functions
- nds/help: added basic notes on special ds carts (infrared, nand, microsd slot)
- sound: optional 16bit output (instead of 8bit) (maybe fixes 'noise' problems)
- gui/setup: uses asia-compatible TabControl instead of unreliable PropertySheet
- a3010: Updated Acorn A3010 roms labels and added battery management program ROM [robcfg].
- abc800c, abc800m: Fixed the fast floppy controller [Curt Coder].
- adam: Fixed the 160KB floppy controller [Curt Coder].
- apogee: Sound support [shattered].
- apple2: Initial non-working implementation of High Speed SCSI Card [R. Belmont].
- at586, at586x3: Bugfix #05348: [Crash/Freeze] (at.c): [debug] Crash before OK [Osso].
- c128: Added KeyDOS support disk in soft list [Curt Coder].
- c64: Added PK-232 driver cartridge in soft list. Fixed tape loading. Emulated the PARTNER 64 cartridge [Curt Coder].
- compis:: Added cassette, MPSC and RS-232 ports. Connected the FDC via the iSBX bus. Added working System II and MS-DOS images [Curt Coder]. Emulated the keyboard [Curt Coder, Marcus Comstedt].
- dolphunk: Added cassette [Robbbert]...
-enhanced fast forward feature (x1 - x16)
-added following options
* Game pad input settings > Key mappings > Screenshot
* Game pad input settings > Key mappings > Quick save
* Game pad input settings > Key mappings > Quick load
* Game pad input settings > Key mappings > Fast forward
-fixed minor crash bugs