- This fixes a number of issues in v8.
- Fixed a graphical regression in Legend Of Zelda
- Fixed cheat browser background on Gingerbread devices
- Fixed right-stick mode name display
- Working Netlink emulation over LAN/internet
- CD audio emulation fixes
- Support for mdf/mds (version 1) dumps
- GDB stub
- Saturn mouse and 3D control pad
- Awesome new SH2 debugging features
- More user-friendly interface
- At least 0.0.1 more than any previous version
- And of course, better overall emulation
There’s actually not been a great deal of visible progress since 0.152, mostly code reorganization, although smf’s work on the Sharp X68000 is noteworthy as it follows on from some other recent work and is starting to bring the driver back into a usable state and it’s a driver I consider to be important because it was one of the most capable and interesting of the Japanese home computers.
- increased font size
- increased width of window 'file-dialog'
- changed tab position (now 1-st floppy tab, 2-nd hard drv tab, 3rd - main renamed to misc)
- selecting hd-dir fixed
- fixed crash when kickroms not found
- tape remote control can now be disabled
- minor CPU bugfixes
- small enhancement in the disassembler (scrolling back)
- more accurate interrupt timing when tape reading
- bugfixes (PTP crash, Primo C mode crash)