- Fixed gamepad sticky problem with famous game 'Silent bomber' .
- Fixed Android 4.3 external storage detection.
- Fixed OpenGL and Full scene Anti Aliasing, use it with Texture filtering.
- Fixed Framelimiter and sound delay. Much smoother, no more delay with audio
- Optimized opengl plugin to10 to 15% boost,
- Added native support of gamepad vibration
- Added Low latency plugin to plugins package. Switch to it from the cover context menu and Audio submenu then restart FPse.
- Change default icon to better differentiate between DosBox Turbo and DosBox Manager
- recompile for Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Attempt to work around rare stability bug in Android 4.3
- Optimizations & Speed improvements to the FPU core. (Games that rely on FPU should be faster, ie Quake, Blood, etc). Quake Benchmarks coming soon!
- Fix sound problem on Nanpa titles
- Zip compression bugs fixed
- The conversion setting is now selected using radio buttons instead of a drop-down menu
- Fixed issue where some MGD files could not be added
- Combined compression was removed due to a design decision (but individual compression is still included)
- Some menu options were renamed or removed to make the interface a bit cleaner
- Fixed a problem with the simultaneous pressing of buttons A+B that was not handled correctly;
- Added DropBox support to the File Selector.
- Added "Upload to DropBox" menu option to save game to DropBox.
- Added "Download from DropBox" menu option to load game from DropBox.
- Added "Browse DropBox" menu option to browse DropBox contents.
- Now also deleting main screenshot when "Delete All" selected.
- Now allowing to become NetPlay server even if can't register with global directory.
- Fix some silent failing
- Updating XAudioJS
- Conformance Update
- Typo Fixes
- Fix Pokemon Compatibility
- Update to latest XAudioJS
"BKBTL -- BK Back to Life! -- is BK0010/BK0011 emulator... BK is soviet home computer based on 16-bit PDP-11 compatible processor K1801VM1.
BK-0010.01 and BK-0011M
CPU (still closer to 1801VM2)
Screen -- black and white mode, color mode, short mode, BK0011 color mode palettes
Keyboard (but mapped not all BK keys)
Reading from tape (WAV file), writing to tape (WAV file)
Joystick (numpad keys, external joystick)
Floppy drive (at least in BK11M configuration)
Programmable timer (partially)"