- Fixed the occasional failure of smart key function of PUBG Mobile and Call of Duty Mobile in OpenGL+ mode.
- Fixed other known issues.
- Added support for G71 disk format
- Fixed state saving support: broken on last Wic64 release
- Adjusted LAST_SECTOR_GAP in gcr handling to a larger value: demo E2IRA now runs fine (except for a part into disk B that is not visible; must be turned off border !!)
- Fixed 0x43 registry handling. Now silverdr's demo jema_n_silver works fine. Thanks Silverdr for you help in testing.
- abc1600: Added FPU PAL dump and PAL titles from Luxor source code [Dataindustrier AB DIAB Intressegrupp, Curt Coder].
- am9519: Interrupt requests are latched [Patrick Mackinlay].
- apple2: Support for the Excel-9 6809 card, which runs Flex09 [Rob Justice, R. Belmont].
- archimedes_keyboard: Also kick upstairs in devices/machine [Olivier Galibert].
- at: Kick upstairs too [Olivier Galibert].
- at28c64b: Remove unnecessary debug logging [R. Belmont].
- bbcm: Reset cartridges on Break [Nigel Barnes].
- LDPlayer 9 Supports Windows 7 system now.
- LDPlayer 9 is compatible with Hyper-V (But Hyper-V is suggested to be disabled for better performance)
- You can connect multiple instances using ADB now (You need to input 'su' in ADB shell to obtain full permissions after enabling root permission)
- Diablo Immortal is supported by LDPlayer 9 now.
- Broken D3D8/9 clipping, refactored and fixed (BloodRayne 2 HUD)
- Fixing a D3D8/9 vertex layout bug (Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed)
- Minor other internal D3D5/6/7/8/9 fixes (like fr-063)
- Minor D3D performance optimization
- Improving Phong shading to support D3D8/9 level ops (LotR War of the Ring), but it's still not recommended
- Shader code generator changes:
* fixing a bug (Star Wars Republic Commando)
* implementing missing mono rendering
- A new Debug Layer message
- Improvements to all color correction modes
- Fixed a race condition that could cause the Memory Viewer to crash if used without pausing the ROM first
- Fixed a bug that caused SameBoy to incorrectly warn about saves being unwritable
- Fixed a bug that caused SameBoy on Windows to not warn about saves being unwritable
- Fixed a bug that caused the SDL port to not respect the joypads-in-background setting at startup
- Graphics fixes in Split/Second, Sol Trigger, Last Ranker, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Juiced 2 and more
- Vulkan performance improvement around texture loading and upscaling
- Background loading of texture replacements to reduce stuttering
- Fixes for assorted Scoped Storage bugs
- Many software renderer improvements, both performance and accuracy
- New debugging features
[WINMAIN] improve to release emulation core when Windows shuts down