- Added extra Joystick compatibility
- Fixed CMY/RGB filter shaders on low-end GPUs (Mali-400).
- Fixed scanline simulation shaders on low-end GPUs (Mali-400).
- Added Cheatopedia cheats for 10 more games.
- Added cheats for four Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle games.
- Added cheats for Black Bass and Boarder Zone.
- Added cheats for Bob The Builder and Burning Paper.
- Added cheats for Bugs Bunny and Bugs Bunny And Lola Bunny.
- There was a possibility to poke the mouse on the virtual keyboard (Alt + K is called). CS and SS are individually triggered and backlit
- Also, the virtual keyboard is closed by Alt + K
- The memory scanner got a display mode in the ZX screen format. Iron 32x24 familiarity, no attributes
- Test assembly DMG for MacOSX x86_64 - other hakintoshi did not want to start from me, and this one works with grief in half
If you want higher quality, Quality is the way to go.
If you want better performance, Performance is the way to go.
If you want to kill your GPU, Enthusiast is the way to go..but I wouldn’t recommended it.
If you want to upgrade your game experience, Enhancement is right up your ally.
If there’s a certain issue with a game that’s in the current version of Cemu, you should look at Workaround to see if there’s a workaround for it.
If you just want to see how Graphic Packs can mess around with games, Fun is for you.
Slightly more accurate video timestamps, doesn't seem to make any more games run