- Gamepad input config dialog Up to 2 joypads can be setup in input config dialog. Buttons will be saved. Directions are auto setup. I don't have 3 gamepads so i don't know the behavior having 3 or more. 2 work fine.
- Fixed PPU bugs
- Fixed Minor Bugs.
Pantheon got a new emulator for its fourth birthday, and you can now enjoy some of the greatest Acorn Electron games: Arcadians, Birds of Prey, Bug Blaster, Camelot, Citadel, Chuckie Egg, Condition Red, Ghouls, League Challenge, Loopz, MicroBall, Perplexity, Repton, Qwak, Vortex...
- Added screen resizing/positioning to the Joystick Editor.
- Added "Input | Ignore Fake KeyUp Events" option to make misbehaving keyboards work.
- Added backdrop image to the Joystick Editor.
- Fixed joystick resizing/positioning in the Joystick Editor.
- Fixed backdrop image shifting down after rotation.
- Removed some outdated code that is no longer relevant.
- ST video changes :
* Handle 0 byte line by switching freq in STE mode
* Use high res when ff8260 is set to 3
* Randomly return 0 or 1 when reading unused bits 3,7 and 11 of color registers (except when running from ROM)
* Better detection of bottom border removal on a 60 Hz screen
* support for color change during only 4 cycles
* better bitmap/color alignment for STE med res overscan at 60 Hz
* Set default value of nSpec512Threshold to "1" instead of "16"
* Update the position of the next VBL when 50Hz and 60Hz lines are mixed
* When video address is set into IO region, keep the video pointer on 24 bits
- Videl changes :
* correct masking of the true color palette registers
- CPU changes :
* Fix a case when MFP's interrupt happens during the IACK sequence for HBL/VBL
* Many prefetch changes required by some game's protection
- Fixed: Hyper Import for 3DS wasn't working at all
- New : Hiding Demo Roms for 3DS (same option as for NDS)
- Fixed: 3DS Releasenumber and Romnumber were reversed
- Removed: Old Savemanager for now (not V6 compatible)
Ok, this is the big "bug fix release" for 0.63, and since 0.63 was a merge between neogeo and neocd to begin with, plus there were lots of small and fast releases, it had everything to get a lot of bugs !