- Added platform option to Nostalgia mode
- Updated for M.A.M.E. 0.154
- Added a filter to hide most gambling games.
- Added default settings for LCD games.
- Replaced the Palette column from the game lists with a Control Type column.
- Fixed the splach screen appearing to hang.
- New Feature: Web games can now be added to LaunchBox; simply put the web address (URL) in the Application Path field
- New Feature: There's a new option to "Refresh All Images" under the Tools menu. This is useful if you've manually changed or swapped out images or configurations outside of LaunchBox and need to force-update the image cache.
- Improvement: RAM usage has been drastically reduced by tweaking the image caching approach. Large libraries should no longer cause memory issues.
- Improvement: Zoom in/out menu items and shortcuts have been added to the View menu
- Fixed: The MS-DOS Game Installation Wizard would crash when adding a game that was already installed
- Fixed: Release dates from TheGamesDB.net were not populating properly for some culture settings
- Fixed: On occasion, music that was auto-played would not stop when launching a game
- mapper5 update
- add extra ram
- large CHRROM mirror support
- Added screen resizing/positioning to the Joystick Editor.
- Added "Input | Ignore Fake KeyUp Events" option to make misbehaving keyboards work.
- Added 18 new games to the Cheatopedia.
- Added backdrop image to the Joystick Editor.
- Fixed joystick resizing/positioning in the Joystick Editor.
- Fixed backdrop image shifting down after rotation.
- Fixed accidental crash when drawing overlay.
- Removed some outdated code that is no longer relevant.
- Now properly killing DropBox and BoxArt threads at exit.
- Fixed stale timer thread remaining after exiting a game.
- Fixed screenshots when using custom-positioned screen.
- Fixed crash when drawing custom-positioned screen.
- Fixed OpenGL for PowerVR SGXxxx
- Fixed OpenGL Alpha MultiPass
- Fixed Download problem on somes devices
- Fixed Scanning storage crash on somes devices
- Added Disable GLboost
- Added Animation for Onscreen Gamepad
- Enhanced Audio stability and Quality
- Enhanced Onscreen Gamepad emulation, Digital and Analog, gameplay is much improved
- UI Improvement: fullscreen in landscape mode
- External keyboard support
- storage detection is better and better:)
- in Global settings was added new option. It is possible to change filebrowser items size. You can choose between small, medium and large size(Thank you Mirek)
- crash fix for Ultima 7 and probably for some other games(Really big thanks to Alex)