- Load folders using a separate thread to prevent the app from not responding if the storage medium is slow like a network share
- Improve accuracy of built in palette colors
3.0.11a (Windows and Linux)
- More efficient display updating, so long-running programs that update the display a lot don't waste a lot of CPU time repainting the display faster than the human eye can see, and spend more time actually running the program instead. Note that this update is for Windows and Linux only, because the Android, iOS, and MacOS versions already worked this way.
- Implemented LCLV: CLV for local variables only. The regular CLV now works on global variables only.
- RND in ALL mode now rounds like in SCI 11, instead of doing nothing.
- HEAD, when applied to a string in a numbered register, would corrupt the string if it was 16 characters long before the call (8 characters in the binary version). Fixed.
- Y^X accuracy improvements with integer X.
- Fixed DUPN 2 in 4STK mode. It used to duplicate X into T and Y into Z. DUPN in NSTK mode was not affected by this bug.
- Added WIDTH and HEIGHT functions. These always return 131 and 16, respectively; this may not seem very useful, but can be used in programs that are meant to work in both Free42 and Plus42, to allow them to take advantage of the larger display when running in Plus42.
- L4STK didn't pad the stack to 4 levels when used without FUNC. Fixed.
- Binary version: ROTXY and DATE+ rounded toward negative infinity instead of rounding toward zero. Fixed.
- Windows version: comes in 64-bit and 32-bit versions now.
- Windows and Linux versions: Now support fractional display scaling.
- DX11: Don't create device in debug mode
- Fix VF4FT DIMM cheat, Fixes SH4 exception when run with Mac OS
- Replays: Fix Multithreaded Frame Stepping
- Replays: Fix Multithreaded Stream Buffer Unpause
- Replays/Training: Fix Unintentional Slow Motion after multiple steps
- Training: Disable Multithreaded Frame Step
- Added Event Viewer
- Added some notes on troubleshooting to the ReadMe.txt
- Allow pressing Reset in the Profiler while it's enabled (thanks to bbbbbr)
- Fixed a regression that could cause loading savestates on Master System games to crash (thanks to Atmostfear)
- Fixed an issue int the Event Viewer that could cause it to update more often than it should (thanks to Eievui)
- Fixed a regression that could in rare cases cause Master System games to display a wrong color (thanks to Atmostfear)
- Fixed that sometimes a wrong value was displayed as old value for HRAM writes
- Fixed missing local variables in of functions defined in included .c files (thanks to djlink)
- Fixed a memory leak in the Trace Logger window (thanks to Revo)
- updates copyright and link information.
- Added dedicated Pico/Elf V2 tab
- Fixed multiple crashes which were introduced in V1.45
- Added Quest SuperBasic 5.0 version running on serial terminal
- Improved help pages for Cosmac Elf 2000, Cosmac Elf, Netronics Elf, Super Elf and Cosmac VIP
- Added Pico/Elf V2 help pages