- Sometimes it crashes when swapping PSX Disks
- If game screen size setting is customized, screen size is incorrect
- Emulation of a custom computer
- Emulation of the LC-80ex
- HC900, KC85 / 2..5: Display of the LEDs of the basic device added
- LLC1: Alphanumeric screen is now displayed in a separate window.
- NANOS: Keyboard can now also be connected to SIO Port A.
- ZX Spectrum + 128K: Added keyboard view
- Assembler: Hexadecimal numbers can now be written with a prefixed percentage symbol.
- AutoInput: Possibility to enter escape and function keys (depending on the emulated system)
- Image viewer:
* Loading KC85 / 2..5 image files added
* Export an image as an application for KC85 / 2.3 added
* Save KC85 / 2.3 image files added without colors
* Save KC85 / 4,5 LOWRES image files added without colors
* Save KC85 / 4,5 HIRES image files added
- File browser: possibility to switch between "virtual" and "physical" file system structure added (only relevant to certain operating systems)
- Date icon converter: Improved pre-allocation of the output directory: If the last conversion output path = input path, the output path is preset to the path of the current input file, otherwise to the last output path used.
- Disk image file inspector: Copy and export individual sectors added
- Unpacking floppy disks and floppy disk images: Support for formats with multiple extents per directory entry added (KC compact BASDOS format)
- KC BASIC, KCB, KCC, and KCM files: support for loading such files with a different format (file with block numbers or with block numbers and check bytes)
- Hex Editor: Added Functions:
* Select all
* Mirroring of bytes
- Reassembler: undocumented bit, rotation, and shifting commands that also affect a register are now translated into the same syntax as the assembler understands.
- Texteditor: treatment of file sign 1Ah improved
- TAR unpacker: Checksum error in the header block is no longer canceled, but is further unpacked after output of the error message.
- Directory selection dialog: Possibility to switch between "virtual" and "physical" file system structure added (only relevant for certain operating systems)
- Z80SIO emulation
* For input fields for optional addresses, the address was parsed as decimal instead of hexadecimal.
* When displaying a BASIC program from the JKCEMU menu, a NullPointerException could occur if BASIC-compliant code (eg machine code) was not contained in the BASIC program.
* Emulation of a floppy disk on the basis of a directory was wrong with:
-- Rename a file
-- Disk format with more than one extent per directory entry (KC compact BASDOS format)
* Manually creating a diskette image file with KC compact BASDOS format was faulty.
* BASIC compiler: For user-defined functions and procedures with more than 5 arguments, incorrect program code was generated (faulty stack correction).
* CopyQM format: When writing a CopyQM file, a NullPointerException occurred in certain cases.
* Date icon converter: When converting a KC BASIC file (* .sss) into a sound file, a faulty file was created (faulty header).
* Debugger: Layout error occurred when a mark was so long that it could not be displayed completely in the reassembler area.
* Settings: The setting for the border has been set with the value of the update cycle.
* GIDE: Menu items for selecting and removing a hard disk had no effect.
* KC85 / 5: KC85 / 4 was displayed instead of KC85 / 5 in the window title.
[COMMON] add functions to convert char, wchar_t, and _TCHAR to each other
[COMMON] add _fgetts, _ftprintf, my_ftprintf_s, and my_swprintf_s
[COMMON/FILEIO] add Fgetts and Ftprintf for _TCHAR
[COMMON/FILEIO] fix functions using ZLIB for _UNICODE case
[EMU/DEBUGGER] fix for _UNICODE case
[WINMAIN] improve to update status only when status is changed
[VM/HUC6280] improve disassembler to support symbols (thanks Mr.Kei Moroboshi)
[VM/I8080] improve disassembler to support symbols
[VM/M6502] support debugger and disassembler (thanks MAME)
[VM/MCS48] improve disassembler to support symbols
[VM/TMS9995] fix disassembler for _UNICODE case
[VM/UPD7810] improve disassembler to support symbols
[VM/UPD7810] fix disassembler for _UNICODE case
- Fixed CMY/RGB filter shaders on low-end GPUs (Mali-400).
- Fixed scanline simulation shaders on low-end GPUs (Mali-400).