"Gearsystem is a Sega Master System / Game Gear emulator written in C++ that runs on iOS, Raspberry Pi, Mac, Windows and Linux.
The main focus of this emulator is readability of source code with very high compatibility."
In linux version the menu bar is not displayed correctly. Fixed.
- ColEm now runs on GoogleTVs updated to Android 4.x (LG G2/G3).
- Defaulting to OpenSLES native audio for minimum latency.
- Recycling bitmaps to prevent Bitmap.nativeCreate() crashes.
- Added optional grid view to the File Selector, default for GoogleTVs.
- Added extra icons to the File Selector.
- Added "Audio Rate" setting, for controlling sampling rate.
- Added "Native Audio" setting, for disabling OpenSLES.
- Fixed icons not being shown for File Selector entries with real names.