- a2600.cpp: Default to having a right joystick connected. Set default controllers for games that don�t use joysticks, and corrected some parent/clone relationships in 'a2600.xml'. Made console switches machine configuration switches rather than DIP switches [kmg]. Allow cartridges to install themselves, fixing leaky abstraction [Wilbert Pol].
- academy.cpp, amsterdam.cpp: Placed drivers in the sub-folder "hegenerglaser/".
- as12.cpp: Placed driver in the sub-folder "fidelity/".
- asi100b0: Fixed a typo in asi100b0 company name [David Silva].
- avrmax.cpp: Driver placed in the sub-folder "elektor/".
- berlin.cpp: Placed driver in the sub-folder "hegenerglaser/".
- boris.cpp, borisdpl.cpp: Placed drivers in the sub-folder "appliedconcepts/".
- brikett.cpp: Placed driver in the sub-folder "hegenerglaser/".
Added support for syscon firmware emulator when rebooting the PSP. The syscon firmware dump needs to be present (see SysconEmulator.getFirmwareFileName() for the required file name). Mainly used to investigate syscon details.
- Fixing a DDraw surface GetDC/ReleaseDC bug (Recoil, missing text)
- Fixing D3D clipping again (Grand Prix 3)
- Fixing a DDraw blitting colorkeying bug (Wizards and Warriors)
- Changing scaling of cpu-written surface data from bilinear to point sampled
- Fixing a D3D6 incompatibility with MS D3D (Lego Rock Raiders)
- Fixing a bug in D3DImm (could crash at exit) (Crimson Skies)
- Fixing a regression bug of swapchains (MS Flight Simulator 2002)
- Fixing a bug of D3D8/9 fog state (MS Flight Simulator 2004)
- Fixing a bug in sw vertexprocessing (wrong speculars in 3D Scooter Racing)
- Adjust calculated file block size s for virtual FS
- Fix minor bug where Virtual FS CD doesn't work immediately after reset
- Allow saving of files with Virtual FS.
- Virtual FS load"*",8 will load the last loaded program. If no programs have previously been loaded, the first program will be loaded.
- Fix bug with Virtual FS where jiffyDos protocol could be incorrectly triggered when byte $61 is received directly after a talk request
- Current folder selector for Virtual FS available in drive settings.
- Fixed wildcard loading of firstfile with Virtual VS
- Fixed bug that prevented JiffyDos command @$ from working with Virtual FS
- Improved Virtual FS JiffyDOS timing.
- Implement Virtual FS UI command. C128 "warm resets" drive message on error channel.
- Flash LED when error occurs with Virtual FS
- Improved reliability ofVirtual FS JiffDos support.
- Ordered Virtual FS display of subdirectories and files.
- Included Virtual FS CD command
- Update status of Virtual FS in disk UI
- Improved Virtual FS error handling
- Improved C128 Virtual FS device support
- Improved Virtual FS device JiffyDOS support
- load programs with .prg extension without needing to include the .prg in the load command
- Compressed state files can now be loaded. (You must compress them yourself.)
* Tip: When you've finished playing a particular game, compress all the state files from said game into a single .7z archive using 7-Zip. The resulting file will most likely be very small. Whenever you wish to replay the game, load the archive. You can then cycle through the states with (Shift-)Ctrl-Backspace.
- State saving has been optimized by first saving state into a RAM buffer before writing it to disk. This was done to minimize the interruption to the VM. The buffering will only be done if the system is not under memory pressure.
- Similarly, state loading also delays halting the VM until the state file has been cached (memory permitting) although the benefits are largely illusory. This was done to keep the experience consistent with in-archive state files.
- Context-sensitive help for menus was expanded to support the top level of pop-up menus (i.e. any menu item that opens a submenu). Not all menus have help strings yet, however.
- A slight fade effect is now applied to green floppy pane LEDs, for realism.
- A workaround for a bug in the IPL ROM was added. Now, 12 MB of RAM should no longer cause the X68000 to crash under certain circumstances while booting. This fix is inapplicable to previously existing state files with 12 MB of RAM.
- A workaround for SCSI ROM dumps that lack magneto-optical drive (MO) support (which is most of them) was added. It should not impact software SCSI drivers.
- It is now possible to change the current directory using the Control key in conjunction with drag-and-drop and CLI interfaces. Refer to the manual.
- The floppy pane LEDs, when blinking, were susceptible to beating if the VM was being fast-forwarded. The mitigation has not yet been added to the MBCS edition. The drive number is also retained on dark blinking cycles in windowed mode now, which was not necessarily a bug. (Full-screen mode was not changed.)
- The no-reset CLI argument is now ignored on startup because it can interfere with updating SRAM switches for HDD images passed on the command line.
- When selecting a directory through a dialog, the directory modification date was being updated due to the OS creating a test file, apparently.
- The radix for imported cheats was often being misinterpreted.
- The disassembler had a few defects.
New Version of WinDS PRO 08.22.11 with new ds MelonDS emulator and updates to ares, bizhawk, desmume, citra, fceux, mGBA, flycast, project64, dolphin, pcsx2, pcsx-redux, yuzu, ppsspp, rpcs3.
- PHUNSY: added MDCR emulation.
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.