- Fixed rendering to 15bit/16bit screens. Allow pause/resume.
- BASIC: Altirra BASIC is now the default when no BASIC ROM is included.
- Cartridge: Added support for another 512K/4MB/8MB flash cartridge.
- Cartridge: Added support for The!Cart and MegaMax 2M cartridge types.
- Cassette: Tape control UI now has a waveform graph.
- Cassette: Added support for FSK blocks in .cas files.
- CPU: Extended 65C816 speed options to include 17MHz (10x) and 21MHz (12x).
- Debugger: Register (r) command can now set the emulation (E) flag.
- Debugger: Improved display of 65C816 register state.
- Debugger: Disassembly window now steps properly above bank $00.
- Debugger: Added search capability to History pane.
- Debugger: Added some 65C02 and 65C816 instructions to assembler.
- Debugger: Added .loadobj command.
- Debugger: Keyboard shortcuts are now configurable.
- Debugger: .basic_dumpline now decodes BASIC XL/XE tokens.
- Fix the initial main screen palette which could get messed up on some cards.
- Make the mouse help window look like all the other help windows.
- Added support for loading .z80 snapshots with unsupported machines like Spectrum +3, Pentagon.
- Added support for zip,rar,tar & gz files on menu (uses external programs)
- Added loading support for ZX81 EightOne file format .z81
- Added fullscreen mode on xwindows driver
- Added View Waveform option
- Added Visualmem option. It displays write operations to RAM. It is not enabled by default on configure
- Added Display palletes: gray mode, green mode, etc
- Added some keys of numerical keyboard: / * - +
- Added Poke function to menu
- Added option to autodetect realvideo programs
- Added option to simulate lost vsync on zx80/81
- Added aofile WAV format
- Improved vertical display synchronization on ZX80/81
- Improved view cpu registers option with opcode dissassemble
- Fixed opcodes LD IX/IY(h/l),IX/IY(h/l)
- Fixed timing with some opcodes. Better display of rainbow (spectrum) and hi-res (zx80/81). Overscan demo is perfect on 128k mode (but not on 48k yet)
- Some other minor bugfixes
- Interrupt switch was to make work when I was in a state of runaway 0.14.05.06 interrupt disabled.
- We've added a visualizer program flow by updating the branch 0.14.05.05 log. I real-time visualization of the trace of the program counter has passed.
- F11 keys function as a stop button rather than a full-screen display when 0.14.05.01 debug window is open.
- I bugs were fixed 0.14.04.30 core.
- You have changed the way you do not use a TimerTask the processing of 0.14.04.29 key input.
- I have updated the 0.14.04.28 FDC. You can manipulate the image file 2DD (640KB), 2DD (720KB), of 2HQ Incorporation of FDDEVICE.X.
- It is possible to lighten the load on the drawing by spacing of the frame to be drawn 0.14.04.27.
- Test try running one of the 0.14.04.26 FDC. I can be formatted in 2HC mode: FORMAT / 5 B.
- I was able to be started in the directory where 0.14.04.23 HUMAN.SYS is not on. Please keep in put COMMAND.X.
- 10MHz, nearest neighbor interpolation, I changed to without sound system disk configuration of Human68k version 3.02 of 0.14.04.21 run sample.
- Full-screen display is now available at any and Opera 0.14.04.19 Firefox.
WinDS PRO Apps pack 3.2
- DeSmuME X432R (32 y 64 bits 2014-07-19)
- Citra 3DS Emulator (2014-07-24)
- 3dmoo (2014-07-26)
- rpcs3 (2014-07-26)
- BizHawk, Dolphin, Fceux, PCSX2, PCSX-R, Play!, PPSSPP
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixing native crashes
- Fixing crashes downloading OS