- Work around for KitKat external SDCard file permissions.
- Fixed GameTel/WiiMote crashes.
- Support for mapping multiple HID devices of same type.
-Gemdos hard disk: interception mode depends on option 'Hacks'
Checked: mode 6 if possible (ReDMCSB)
Unchecked: always mode 4
This is because we're still not sure that ReDMCSB would compile on a real ST.
-STE DMA sound (option Microwire): YM+DMA only if mixer mode 1
-Adapt Steem to current version of FreeImage (breaking changes)
-No drive led when drive not selected
-Defaults to WU1 for vertical overscan
- Spectaculator now speaks Spanish!
- Spectrum +3 emulation
- Add artwork for your own games
- Cloud saves (via Dropbox). Gives the possibility of saving on one device (e.g. Phone) and continue playing on another device (e.g. Tablet or PC)
- Moga Pocket and Moga Pro (mode A) controller support.
- iCade support
- Gametel controller support
- Support for USR0 modes. (Long press model selection to get USR0 options)
- Added Impossamole, Super Scramble Simulator and Super Cars to Gremlin packs
- Improved AY8910 PSG emulation.
- Added slope to rectangular waveforms.
- Added "Analog Joystick Blind Radius" setting for Moga and other analog joysticks.
- Added "Show File Selector Toolbar" option to the File Selector.
- Added "Settings" menu option to the File Selector.
- Fixed NetPlay for people who had problems with it.
- Fixed a File Selector crash, when deleting a file.
- Fixed auxillary files display in the File Selector.
Speed improvements + little fixes
- added romof- / isbios-features
- corrected filter with empty entries in genre / category / decades
- corrected filtering by names
- added 153-version-infos in database
- changed picture provider to http://www.progettosnaps.net
- picture download is enabled per default
WARNING: The database was updated and will replace your current one if you upgrade from a previous version of the app. If you have modified the database in any way (e.g. imported available status), the changes will be lost.
[VM/I286] reimplement based on MAME 0.149
[VM/I286] support disassembler
[VM/I386] reimplement based on MAME 0.152
[VM/I386] support disassembler
[FMR50] split project for i286, i386 and i486
[FMR60] split project for i286, i386 and i486
[FMR50/MEMORY] improve memory address mask for cpu and dma
[FMR50/MEMORY] support shutdown flag
[FMR50/MEMORY] remove invalid color palette i/o
[FMR50/MEMORY] fix text color palette #0
[FMR50/MEMORY] fix text reverse/blink
[FMR50/TIMER] support free run counter
- Fixed buffer overflow (temporary fix)