* Updated to Stella 3.9
* Added option to control TV phosphor simulation
* Freely movable on-screen controls
* Various UI tweaks and other fixes
* Low-latency audio support on Android 4.2+
* Built-in key profile for NVidia Shield
The Emulation Realm has gone through its second major overhaul in 10 years thus the v3.0.
The major improvements are:
- Encrypted log in for added security
- Easier to navigate downloads section
- More accurate search result
- Responsive design (automatically adapts to mobile devices such as tablets and smart phones)
- Optimized code for faster loading of pages
- Drastically improved comments system
On the other hand a few things have been lost or simply not added to the new site:
- User accounts where not imported do to security issues and the fact that there are very few active members
- All news post from the past five years have not been imported. (I felt a fresh start was in order and this will eliminate extra bloat).
- There may be some broken links and possibly a few missing files (Please report these).
So take a look around and tell me what you think. Suggestions are always welcome (I can now be contacted through the "Contact Me" link above).
As always registration is not required to explore the site and download.
Registration is required to leave comments or post in the Forums.