- fixed crash on devices with small resolutions (when one side is below 400pixels)
- added Loopers – possibility loop over set of keys. Loopers are available via Voodoo control/Gamepad & tilt option. And was added new widget which controls loopers as well
- Removed L2 and R2 axis option from Voodoo control/Gamepad & tilt option. This option was merged with buttons option. It will be much more user friendly. But please setup these L2/R2 again.
- fixed situation when saving global settings reverted material design theme to fantasy
- In Power/Cycles menu is now possible enter cycles value manually
- Fixed and refactored screen updates synchronization.
- Fixed accidental crash when starting iNES 4.8.7 in demo mode.
- In the root / ati folder, there is driver for vga, if you have problems install the different versions to check. "pacman -U driver-name"
- Attractmode is not tested, report faults or new configurations.
- Now X starts with openbox for multi-resolution, Thanks Doozer.
- GroovyMame 184 and Fix Hiscore
- Adapting to MAME's ever-changing XML schema. MAME 0.184 introduced a small change that broke database construction, resulting in no games listed.
- Hungarian (Balázs Úr)
- Indonesian (Kukuh Syafaat)
- Danish (Alan Mortensen)
- German (Mario Blättermann)
- Polish (Piotr Drąg)
- Swedish (Anders Jonsson)
- Disable tape traps when playing/recording RZX files
- WidgetUI: Fix memory leak in file selector
- Silently skip PLTT blocks in SZX snapshots
- Validate "used bits in last byte" field in TZX tapes
- Fix the load of PZX tapes with malformed strings
- In Unicode-to-HP conversion, translate "\LF" and "[LF]" to 10, not 138. Character 138 only exists to *represent* LF, but isn't available in the ALPHA menu and therefore cannot appear in non-synthetic programs.
- Unicode-to-HP conversion handles curly quotes now (U+2018, U+2019, U+201C, U+201D).
- Fixed and refactored display updates synchronization.
- Fixed support for opening MSX files from Astro File Manager.
- Added support for opening "content://" URIs.
- Refactored file type definitions in the manifest.
- Refactored EMULib library code.
- Moved virtual buttons implementation into OvrButton class.
- Moved file-specific utilities into FileInfo class.