- PC-98: Search for FONT.ROM in resources directory in addition to the working directory. (bsdf)
- Add S3 Vision964 and Vision968, based on existing support for the Vision864/868 chips (rderooy).
- APM BIOS: When the guest calls the APM BIOS to go into suspend or standby mode, emulate a suspended or standby mode. Spacebar resumes the guest machine. Blank the display (if VGA/SVGA machine type) upon suspend/standby and unblank upon leaving it. (joncampbell123)
users should use this kinda-sorta release build that works with any Mac that can run macOS v10.5 Leopard or later (PowerPC 32-bit, Intel 32-bit/64-bit, and M1 are all supported). We don’t update this build often, but it does have all of its optimizations enabled and it should run stable.
- Aligned files to MAME 0.243.
- Fixed bug where it didn’t report undefined symbols
- Added SNA export back in (48k and 128k)
- Fixed a bug with Macro usage in the first ASM file
- Fixed 6502 assembling – and PRG export
- Added “SET” back in for 6502 (can also use DEF)
- Put in an error when defining a label called “Filesize”
- Added 45GS02 CPU core for mega65 (opt 45gs02)
- Added “ADCQ”, “ANDQ”, “ASLQ”.
- Added CLD after all 32Bit instructions as “work around” for HW bug
- Fixed “INC A” and “DEC A” instructions
- Fixed a crash trying to read a file from a non-existant directory
- Using a discrete graphics card by default has been added, making games run more smoothly and reducing the occurrence of problems such as flashing and lagging.
- Fixed an issue where switching between horizontal and vertical screens while maximized caused the window to become smaller.