- Fixed choppy video
- Added pinch and skew effects for layout images and videos
- Added pre-compiled OS X app bundle
Common Source Code Project
[EMU/WIN32] support to map keys to joystick buttons
ePX-7 is updated
[PX7/MEMORY] fix to add one clock wait for each m1 cycle
yaGAME GEAR, yaMASTER SYSTEM and yaPC-6001 series are updated
[GAMEGEAR] fix to map keys to joystick buttons
[MASTERSYSTEM] fix to map keys to joystick buttons
[PC6001] update yaPC-6001/6201/6601/6801 codes (thanks Mr.tanam)
- Added slow-motion mode, combined with fast-forward mode.
- Fixed multitouch input in cases where it didn't work.
- Fixed scanline effects in Debugger, etc.
- Made a work-around for external SD card use on Kitkat!
- If can't write to external SD card, saving states to /storage/sdcard0/Speccy or /storage/sdcard1/Android/data/com.fms.speccy/files.
- Fixed screen decorations covering Spectrum screen.
- Fixed sections navigation in the File Selector.
- Fixed recognition of multiple file extensions.
- All-new About box, rewritten in Cocoa, with additional features including license information, hexadecimal build number for added nerdiness, and more.
- Fixed bug in About box that could cause a crash if the build number couldn’t be retrieved for some reason.
- Updated the code that draws the note in full-screen mode about how to get out of full screen mode to stop allocating new texture buffers 30x/sec without ever deallocating them. It only needed to do this once in the first place, and this bug was causing a massive leak of memory while in full-screen mode. Fixes bug 158.
- Rebuilt the internal utilities that are bundled into the Sweet16 application that are used by the file drag-and-drop support; these were previously compiled to require a full 64-bit processor, and therefore would not work on an Intel Core Duo CPU (which is the oldest CPU on which Sweet16 can still be used).
- Updated a macro that auto-generates a lot of the emulation code to eliminate huge numbers of code warnings and in theory some possible run-time errors (although to be clear, no known problems were fixed by this).
Setting "Show Game Snap if Artwork Not Found" was not working at all (main menu Images). Remember that only unzipped images are supported
New splash screen image. Dozens of characters in one scene :)
- no more multiplexed alpha-blend irregular image. It used to look cool though
- size increased to 768x450. If you're desktop is lower than 800x600 (720x480 or 640x480), the logo will be cutoff on the right to fit those resolutions
- messages area improved for easier text reading
- splash screen cannot be moved around anymore
New about screen image. No more multiplexed alpha-blend image. Size increased to 640x450
Frontend documentation updated. There were some typos and wrong info about frontend features
New setting to show number of players info from nplayers.ini only, ignoring the info from MAME's -listxml (main menu "Games list" / "Show Players Info From nplayers.ini Only")