- Daphne games with missing ROMs sets were tagged as available
- Selecting games with USB editions of X-Arcade / HotRod SE controllers was not working due to NumLock key state. EL will try to detect NumPad key presses (arrow keys). No need to chance NumLock key state anymore! :)
Devastator II / SlikStik controllers don't require this as they use regular arrow keys for player 1 stick
- Added DICE v0.9 new games (DICE_xml.dat)
Gsdx-cutie is a modified version of GSdx with CRC hacks and other improvments.
The file includes 5 plugins for use with various graphics chips/cards:
- This will fix a 3DS processing bug.
- Fix for protected RAR archives
- Added option to always sync RTC to system time
- Games can be deleted
- Game database update
- Improved Help section
- Added "Analog Joystick Blind Radius" setting for Moga and other analog joysticks.
- Added "Show File Selector Toolbar" option to the File Selector.
- Added "Settings" menu option to the File Selector.
- Fixed File Selector crash, when deleting a file.
- Fixed auxillary files display in the File Selector.
Fix new bug that occured in 1.3 version
Finally added support for devices with virtual buttons!!!
- Owners of devices with virtual buttons can display the Action Bar with the "Back" button.
- Users having devices with real buttons can show the Action Bar with the "Back" button, and also with the "Menu" button, if there is one on the device.
So every device can now reach "Save" and "Load" actions!!!
New version also introduces new Smart banners from Google.