- Aligned files to MAME 0.246.
- Removed the check for valid file paths from FilePaths. It was a major headache and caused issues when starting a fresh instal under Linux as Mame sets some defaults that may or may not exist anyway.
- Changed Filepaths to check internally if a manual or automatic restart can be performed based on OS type. This stops the issue of the prompt appearing behind that window and locking the application.
- The Filepaths auto find under Linux no longer tries to look in paths that you didn’t specify. That is, if you specify your Mame folder in your Home folder, autofind wont try looking in places like usr/games etc for any of the various folders. This fixes huge problems for new installs. You need to manage your folder locations yourself and just point to where they are for auto-find to find them.
- Filepaths autofind for Linux will now handle ‘SNAP’. The MAME executable is not longer specified explicitly but rather just listed as ‘mame’ as it should be in the operating system $Path variable. I no longer try to find the exact location of the executable file. This was needed as you can’t do that under SNAP installs. So you MUST use Auto-find in Linux for the executable to be defined correctly for SNAP installs.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the checkallroms feature from working if you had more than one ROM path defined in filepaths. It will now only look in the first path defined.
New Version of WinDS PRO 07.22.28 with updates to ares, bizhawk, desmume, project64, dolphin, pcsx2, pcsx-redux, xenia, ppsspp, rpcs3.
- qt: Fix compile on ARM64 with GLES2 headers
- qt: properly update "Show non-primary monitors" settings when they are closed
- qt: Fix unresponsive progress bar when creating floppy images
- update RPM spec
- pit_fast: fix off by one error with mode 2 counter
- fluidsynth: Add channel pressure handling
- qt: Media menu updates
- Machine table changes and function cleanups
- Use defines instead of hardcodes for drive limits
- qt: Enable and make VNC work properly
- mpu401: Add MPU-401AT I/O address ranges
- qt: Update machine settings layout for consistency
- vnc: Pause always when switching to VNC renderer
- x86: mov r, DR6 now always writes bits 4-11 and bits 16-31 as 1
- Fix for shader stutter on Nvidia GPUs
- Further tweaks to timing, removed game-specific hacks for some RSP and audio timing issues that existed in the past
- Properly emulate PI DMA timing
- Better estimation of RSP task timing