- Change right-pointing triangle from Unicode U+25B6 (black right-pointing triangle) to U+25B8 (black right-pointing small triangle); the former gets rendered as an emoji in iOS, while the latter doesn't, plus, the smaller triangle looks better in listings anyway.
- MacDashboard version: Fixed multi-line pasting.
- Copy & Paste now handle matrices, ALPHA mode, and PRGM mode.
[Bug #405] Screen flicker in full-speed mode
[Bug #403] PrintScreen from Color TV or B&W TV video modes is missing top line
[Bug #392] Fixes for a2audit.dsk
- Resulting in regressions in LC support for Gemstone Warriors (#395), Quark Catalyst V3 and BeagleWrite (#400).
[Bug #389] Disk's write-protect detection mis-reporting when motor off
[Bug #387] Support for 40-track .nib files
[Bug #386] SSC:
- Experimental support for 6551's DTR, DCD and DSR bits via -modem switch
ie. -modem is shorthand for passing -dtr -dcd -dsr
- Experimental support for 6551's control bit: DTR via -dtr switch
- Experimental support for 6551's status bits: DCD and DSR via -dcd and -dsr switches
[Bug #383] "Enhanced disk speed" is very slow when debugger is active
[Bug #217] Debugger G(o) command should use normal speed
- When stepping, ESC no longer exits back to debugger (use F7, Pause keys or Debugger button instead).
- Persist F2 (reset machine state) across debug & stepping states
Debugger: Added new gg command
- Today's update should help people who purchased pro version and still see ads.
- Fixed reported bugs and crash on somes devices
- Fixed Savestate crash on Nexus 9 and Galaxy S8 with S835
SameBoy is an open source Gameboy (DMG) and Gameboy Color (CGB) emulator, written in portable C. It has a native Cocoa frontend for OS X, and an incomplete experimental SDL frontend for other operating systems. It also includes a text-based debugger with an expression evaluator.
- Added specific Shortcut for fast and faust module
- Added options from Mednafen 0.9.44.1
- Fixed random crash on shortcut creator
- Added command-line option "-which_medium", to specify which CD to start with when using multi-CD M3U sets.
- SNES: Fixed "Tractor Beam" spell graphical glitches in "Star Ocean".
- SNES: Fixed emulator hang when saving state in "Panic Bomber W".
- SNES_FAUST: Added PAL support.
- SNES_FAUST: Made minor optimizations to the BG rendering code.
- SNES_FAUST: Added setting "snes_faust.correct_aspect", default value of "1".
- SS: Fixed broken input in "Primal Rage"(a 0.9.43 regression).
- SS: Added support for a 16MiB RAM cart mapped into the A-bus CS1 area(for "Heart of Darkness" and homebrew).
- VB: Added support for custom palettes.
- VB: Reworked how LED on-state duration is translated into RGB values and added setting "vb.ledonscale"; the default value of "vb.ledonscale" is set such that the overall brightness will be lower than in previous versions of Mednafen, to reduce white crush, but the user can set it to a value of "1.9921875" to approximate the old brightness level.
- WonderSwan: Removed setting "wswan.rotateinput", and added a new device("gamepadraa") that can be selected on virtual input port 1 to automatically rotate inputs when the display is rotated.
Gambattye is a Game Boy Color emulator for macOS, powered by a fork of Gambatte. It's a native Mac app, unlike Gambatte's QT or SDL frontends.
At present, the core emulation works just fine. Additional features and customisation options aren't yet available, but I'm certainly planning on adding more to this in the future.