- Added "GameBoy Model" screen to the Settings.
- Users can choose between GB, GBP, GBC, and SGB hardware modes.
- Added support for Android devices based on Intel x86 CPUs.
- Now properly building shared library for each architecture.
- Added loading palettes from -.pal files.
- Place default palette into /VGB/VGB.pal in internal storage.
- Place Game.gb game palette into Game.pal.
- Each -.pal file should contain 16 colors in #RRGGBB format, one per line.
- Fixed crash when accessing Settings on large tablets.
- Fixed Tab key mapping on USB/Bluetooth keyboards so it is correctly mapped to the red on-screen button
- Implemented mappers 83, 90, 163, 164, 209, 211, 249.
- Added Menu called Menu with new List Menu and Change Lang
- Added edit title in context cover menus, press on title to change it
- Fixed big delay in sound in somes devices
- Fixed Nvidia Shield Update 65 scanning storage bug
- Fixed Video bug and crash in soft mode, (IE Civilisation)
- Fixed External pad support and mapping function.
- Fixed Moga Pro L2 + R2 in HID
- Fixed support of Joystick center program which let you play with PS3 or Xbox 360 pad with no rooted device.
This is a pretty big update so I'll be refering to this one as version 2 from now on Tongue For the sake of allowing users to have more customization I've redone the project entirely in WPF as opposed to windows forms.
I've also switched the program over to .net 4.5, so make sure to grab the redistributable for that if you don't already have it in order to use v2.
- Added a new feature that allows the rescraping of a game. Once initiated you are presented with a list of possible results, once you choose one the program will redownload the information and cover art and update it in your library.
- Program is now theme-able (although this feature isn't entirely complete yet). You'll find a new folder called Themes in the program folder which contains the default theme file you can use to edit the look of the program. There is also a built in editor(also not completely finished) which can be accessed in the settings options.
- Fixed an issue where entering and exiting TV mode multiple times would cause an out of memory exception.
- Fixed an issue where exiting TV mode would always return you to stacked view regardless of what view you were in when you initiated the TV mode change
- TV mode has received small visual changes
- Several misc. changes to help improve and speed up the program
- Button Quick Access Toolbar: Filter List by Types of games
(For this to work, it is necessary that the games have a description)
(Configurable in the 'Options' function)
(Function sort and filter can be associated with local search)
- 2 versions for the emulator ePSXe, namely 1.6 and 1.9
(1.6 to allow playing game Final Fantasy VIII)
(Requires updated emulator ePSXe.zip)
- New Section 'Panasonic 3DO' with emulator 4DO Version 22.214.171.124
- Compatible with:
- Automatic and manual configuration controller (Experimental)
- Automatic download pouches and descriptions
- Search link to download games
- New option: 'Hide file * iso game list if a * cue (the same name) exists.'.
- Option to change the font size of the entire interface
- Adds support Amiga CD32 games console
- Android 4.4 compliant
In April 1982, Sir Clive Sinclair launched what was to become one of the most popular home computers ever made - the Sinclair ZX Spectrum.
Spectaculator is a ZX Spectrum emulator that takes you back to the 1980s - to the golden era of 8-bit gaming!
Includes the officially licensed 'Stephen Crow Anthology':
©1983-2013 Stephen Crow. All rights reserved.
- Factory Breakout
- Laser Snaker
- Wizard's Lair
adds accurate R register emulation and interruptible LDIR/LDDR instructions. Many more protected boot loaders should run now. Also added the undocumented 71h opcode and fixed audio skipping. Tape and disk users will be delighted to know that they no longer need to type in the LOAD commands: Speccy will automatically start the tape or disk loader when you insert the tape or the first disk. Finally, I have fixed the Direct3D device recovery after a task switch in Speccy-Windows. It should no longer screw up after you switch to a different task and then return back to Speccy.