- Adds a /Media/Videos folder:
Supports no backglass.mp4, no dmd.mp4 etc
- Fixes issue with visual pinmame window not always showing.
- Fixes issue with desktop showing due to moving mouse cursor to bottom right of screen.
Pantheon's game library now Atari 2600 contains almost 450 titles. 68 games were added during this new year's holidays: Bump and Jump, Conquest of Mars, Dishaster, Killer Satellites, Mogul Maniac, Rescue Terra I, Star Wars series, Survival Run, Tron: Deadly Discs, and more.
MSX device support:
- accuracy improvements:
- improved TMS99X8/TMS9929 color palette
- improved V9990/GFX9000:
- VRAM reads go via 1-byte buffer
- VRAM read/write pointers only get updated when R#2 and R#5 get written
- fixed initial content of VRAM of GFX9000
- V9990 P1/P2 sprites that are disabled still count for the 16 sprite limit
- fixed roll behaviour of layer B in P1 mode
- turboR TC8566AF has other register memory mapping than other machines
- use correct Kanji font ROM for Victor HC-95A and removed S1985
- added cycle accurate VDP command engine timing (can be disabled with the new too_fast_vram_access setting)
- fixes in YM2413 emulation (FMPAC)
- Changed the default key mapping to open the options menu to "KEYCODE_BUTTON_START." This should be a better default for controller-based systems like the OUYA or the NVIDIA SHIELD. It will require a full reinstall of the app for this default to take effect.
- Added the ability to access the settings screen from the ROM browser options menu.
- Enabled compatibility for devices without a touchscreen.
- Added "Simulate LCD Scanlines" option, for vertical scanlines.
- Added raster effect when both vertical and horizontal scanlines enabled.
- Fixed a crash when surface gets destroyed during display update.
- Fixed a crash when deleting files with special characters in their names.
- Fixed a crash when showing sections in File Selector.
- added support for ume, to determine the basis for the ume *. Exe, but is limited to display and change the configuration file stored on the interface, if ume have any new arguments, it should not be supported.
- Continue to Scarlet engineering, and now the left side of the "Driver" column originally superfluous "emu / * / *. C" classification removed, and the same red device. One thing to note is that, and the other documents such as the scarlet letter "mpu" and the like, are mechanical class definition in the menu "View" "" Custom filter "where you can direct filtration, so do not modify the source code.
- Modify the version number, and modify the cache identifier, now do not manually delete cache files should also be automatically refreshed.
- Before yangyangkingno1 compiled version 1.5.6 of the code may be mistaken, and I changed 1.5.8 1.5.7 code-based direct merger, so instability, and now there is a complete svn version includes support for 7Z, and before being given Please wait yangyangkingno1 students recompile a full version, and then there will be such a test is not a problem.
- CPS3 game discs and other chd misclassification. (Resolved)
- After setting must click on one of the other items before the entry into force, directly determine invalid. (Resolved drop-down box / drag strip / selection box / text boxes and other controls)
- Game list piles BIOS red. (Resolved)
- Fixed: Empty game titles no longer cause permanent crashes in certain situations
- Fixed: Games no longer start twice when pressing the Enter key with the button bar visible (introduced in 2.11)
- Improvement: Gamepad/joystick support has been greatly improved, allowing you to navigate pretty much all of LaunchBox; see this LaunchBox form post for details and button associations: https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/28675-new-advanced-game-controller-support-in-launchbox-2-11/
- Improvement: Game music now loops
- Fixed: Delete key in filters would prompt to delete the selected game
- Fixed: Filters padding was incorrect when hiding/showing menu in fullscreen mode
- Fixed: Enter key did not start the selected game if the button bar was hidden
- Fixed: Invalid dates from prior releases no longer cause crashes when editing games
- Addressed save issue