- Updated UI and Logo (Robert Typek)
- Full screen inmersion (4.4)
- 32bit blit.
- Very low latency sound mode.
- Improvents and gamepads support (more pads, automap on gameplay, l2/r2 mapping)
- Bluetooth keyboards support.
- New ECM indexer.
- Option to download the OpenGL plugin.
- Option to delete savestates
- Korean language (Duo Jeon)
- Fixed Ppf support.
- GPU: Fixed Mad Stalker.
- ixed Kidou Senshi Gundam - Gihren no Yabou CD2
Some buttons hints were disabled and/or with inaccurate text
Forgot to update the scan results feature
- ROM tag was not being handled and ROM status text was incomplete
- games with no game set (Taito GNET and others) and games with all ROMs tagged "nodump" were still showing "game set missing", which is wrong
- minor tweaks
Some source code cleanup
New stuff: "Last Played (date/time)" and "Total Playtime"
- every time you play a game both fields are updated
- new columns for details/grouped view modes
- info stored in \ini_files\times_played.ini file (both in milliseconds)
- info is not updated if aborting run confirmation dialog
- Added optional DI+HALT CPU bug emulation.
- Now enabling LCD controller on startup (fixed Aerostar, Alfred Chicken, and many others).
- Now disabling interrupts on startup (fixed Robocop 2, Shadowgate, and many others).
- Now clearing scratch RAM after reset.
- Settings are now tabbed, for easier navigation.
- Added Emulation section to the Settings and moved some options around.
- Added Armada FX Racers, Asterix, Animaniacs, Antz and Antz Racing to the Cheatopedia.
Fixed a couple of Bugs. Corrupt CHD's where missing some fix cases, so these should be handled correctly. Also speeded up rescanning directories that contain a lot of files. (not zips).
So it turned out that after fixing the CHD bugs in 2.1.21, I looked a little further into the code and fixed a couple more CHD fixing related issues. So here is the next update.
- New DelaySI and CountPerOp core settings
- Input settings are now disabled if mode is not fully manual
- Aspect ratio is not preserved when window is maximized
- Added more in-game preview images
- Code refactoring and bug fixes
- Corrected "put program on stack" bug
- Corrected FC bug on android 4.3
- Corrected random freeze on android 4.4
- Data files are now stored on /sdcard/Android/data/org.czo.droid48sx/files
- Menu is displayed when touching HP screen
- New menu : Save checkpoint
- New menu : Restore checkpoint
- New menu : Full reset
[OZVM-70] - Loop in boz / bozd
[OZVM-71] - Debug Command Line: Change PC register with relative step and disassemble new address
[OZVM-72] - Improve the single-stop breakpoint as used by "z" debug command
- Improved Malzak emulation.
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
- added Super Gameboy color palette support (need to reset your game)
- fixed real time clock feature
- improved stability