- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed placement of the custom cheats file (custom.chts).
- Now trying to add shortcuts through launcher if Shortcut Manager fails.
- Performance improvements for games that make heavy use of TLB addressing (Indiana Jones for instance)
- Some small timing corrections
- Some performance improvements based on code analysis
- Improved synchronization between CPU and RSP tasks (fixes a lock-up in Pilot Wings and hopefully other unreported issues)
- Hide alpha slider from color picker window
- Changed some translation files locations based on .NET 6 locale changes
- Added OSC Server and Sender. Contribution by GreySole
- Updated H.NotifyIcon NuGet package
- Use new H.NotifyIcon property for handling tray icon identifier
- Removed Speaker volume feature flag from DS4 output report
- Minor tweak for ReadLocker wrapper class
- Added H.NotifyIcon to About Extras tab
- Removed DS4Audio class from project
- Disabled failed fake DS4 detection. Did not really work for its purpose based on reports
- Fixed Rename Profile window to use app theme colors
- Slightly alter how loading a temp profile is performed
-- minor patch fixing glitches in the VIC-II (the ending of "Creatures II" requires precise sprite priority), the CIA (the protection of "Druid 2" modifies and freezes the day-of-time clock, but "Island of Dr.Destructo" expects said clock to stay active after modifying it), the SID 6581 (Maniacs of Noise's "Echofied" scans channel 3 to generate a sampled echo), the C64 idle bus (the protection of "Barry McGuigan's Boxing" checks the $DE00-$DFFF area: reported by Neville) and the Z80 and MOS 6510 disassemblers. ZXSEC can save Dandanator information in SZX snapshots thanks to a new block type, "DNTR". The YM file generation is now in a new file, `cpcec-ym.h`. The SDL2 audio buffer is now the library's choice (suggested by Kawe). The keyboard shortcuts Alt+Up and Alt+Down zoom the window up and down. Enabling both X-masking and Y-masking shows a new dot matrix. Minor optimisations in XRF film logic.