- games for Sinclair QL: 2048, 23 Bullets, 3-D Maze, 3D Noughts and Crosses, Adventureland, Akalabeth: World of Doom, Anagram, AnalytiQL, Aries, Asalto y Castigo, Bombs Away, Break-Out, Breakout, Bridge, Britain, Bugziacs, Cavern, Clocks & Tables, Cluedo, Connect 4, Crazy-Cards, Cube Crawler, Cyclops, Decipher, Digitaya, Dino, Do-Re-Mi, Domino, Domino!, Einstein, El Blindo, Farce, Film-Fun, Froggy, Fruit Machine, Galaxia, GeeGees, Ghost, Ghost Town, Haunted House, Here We Go, Hole in One, Infernal, Javelin, Jumper, Linegame, Lucas, M-Cruncher, Maze, MemOmeM, Mini Adventure, Mission Impossible, Monopoly, More Tea Vicar!, Mystery Fun House, Naval Battle, Nim, One Day Cricket, Othello, Parachute Jump, Pentathlete, Pirate Adventure, Proteus, Psion Chess, Pyramid of Doom, QBMD, QBits Tic-Tac-Toe, QL Breakout, QL Invaders, QL Othello, QL Racer, QLTris, QSlots, QThello, Questprobe 1: The Incredible, Hulk, Questprobe 2: Spider-Man, React, Return to Pirate's Isle, Reversi, Rock-Fall, Runway, S.A.M. Interceptor, Savage Island, Part 1, Savage Island, Part 2, Segundero, Snake, Snakes and Ladders, Sokoban, Space Invaders, Star Trek v5.7, Starburst, Strange Odyssey, Surround, Tetris, The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai, The Count, The Golden Voyage, The Hill, The Sorcerer of Claymorgue Castle, Tower of Brahma, Towering Inferno, Treasure Hunt, TunnelPanic, txtElite, Ultimate Snake, Vicious Viper, Voodoo Castle, Wedgie Chess, Wordwise, Worm-Germ, Yahtze, ZapMan
New Version of WinDS PRO 22.07.28 new emulator added Nestopia and with updates to ares, bizhawk, desmume, citra, project64, dolphin, mGBA, flycast, pcsx2, pcsx-redux, xenia, ppsspp, rpcs3, yuzu.
- Fixed the occasional failure of smart key function of PUBG Mobile and Call of Duty Mobile in OpenGL+ mode.
- Fixed other known issues.
- Added support for G71 disk format
- Fixed state saving support: broken on last Wic64 release
- Adjusted LAST_SECTOR_GAP in gcr handling to a larger value: demo E2IRA now runs fine (except for a part into disk B that is not visible; must be turned off border !!)
- Fixed 0x43 registry handling. Now silverdr's demo jema_n_silver works fine. Thanks Silverdr for you help in testing.
- abc1600: Added FPU PAL dump and PAL titles from Luxor source code [Dataindustrier AB DIAB Intressegrupp, Curt Coder].
- am9519: Interrupt requests are latched [Patrick Mackinlay].
- apple2: Support for the Excel-9 6809 card, which runs Flex09 [Rob Justice, R. Belmont].
- archimedes_keyboard: Also kick upstairs in devices/machine [Olivier Galibert].
- at: Kick upstairs too [Olivier Galibert].
- at28c64b: Remove unnecessary debug logging [R. Belmont].
- bbcm: Reset cartridges on Break [Nigel Barnes].
- LDPlayer 9 Supports Windows 7 system now.
- LDPlayer 9 is compatible with Hyper-V (But Hyper-V is suggested to be disabled for better performance)
- You can connect multiple instances using ADB now (You need to input 'su' in ADB shell to obtain full permissions after enabling root permission)
- Diablo Immortal is supported by LDPlayer 9 now.