New Version of WinDS PRO 09.22.22 with new duckstation emulator and updates to ares, bizhawk, flycast, melonDS, desmume, project64, mGBA, dolphin, pcsx2, pcsx-redux, yuzu, ppsspp, rpcs3.
- An amazing bug was fixed which made it impossible to run a game from the command line in windows... and it's been here for very long. Does it mean that nobody use frontends with raine anymore in windows ?
- Big acceleration in the console for mouse tracking (which displays some underlying text in reverse video), and scrolling speed once the window has reached its maximum size (actually you don't even see it scrolling anymore, but the result seems good). Also added some colors and sorted the commands for the help command.
- Improvements for the sound associations for real bout fatal fury and samurai shodown, hoping it didn't break any other game... !!!
- Optimized memory efficiency and less memory footprint.
- Fixed the problem cannot recording in HyperV mode.
- Fixed the problem that cannot enable the high frame rate of 120HZ with some games.
For Android 9
- Added camera function.
- Optimized set-up time of emulator.
- Fixed the problem cannot soft reboot.
- Updated German translation. Contribution by h1nnak
- Added Added Razer Raion Fightpad PS4 to known devices. Contribution by Ygor Vaz
- Updated NLog package to version 5.0.4
- Updated H.NotifyIcon.Wpf package to version 2.0.64
- Updated bundled ViGEm.NET libraries
- Fixed wrong UI binging used for RSAntiSnapback. Contribution by Kanuan
- Fixed Hip Fire Delay settings not saving. Contribution by Kanuan
- Fixed preset option using wrong preset. Contribution by Kanuan
- Fixed Flick Stick Min Angle settings not saving. Contribution by Kanuan
- Set DualSense's Lightbar to white when stopping DS4Windows. Contribution by Kanuan
- Added AutoProfile target EXE to Hidhide. Contribution by Yohoki
- Added Auto-Profile Target to HidHide's Whitelist. Contribution by Yohoki
- Fixed LF byte for rumble frequency with Switch Pro and JoyCon
- Added reference to Nefarius.Utilities.DeviceManagement package. Contribution by nefarius
- Hardened virtual device check using Nefarius.Utilities.DeviceManagement package. New check detects and skips reWASD created virtual DS4 controllers. Contribution by nefarius
- Updated Driver Installer window to link to HidHide 1.2.98
- Display XInput slot num in output slots panel
- Added Filename to LogDebug when adding/removing EXE entry for HIDHide's whitelist. Contribution by Yohoki
- Updated README file with updated instructions and pictures. Contribution by dpearson2699
- Activated Improved Rumble Emulation for DualSense controllers using newer firmware. Set DualSense's default rumble strength level to High. Contribution by Ygor Vaz
- Increased max amplitude for Switch Pro rumble. Increases max rumble output
- Added initial support for updated ViGEmBus DS4 full output payload (rumble + lightbar) support. Requires latest pre-release ViGEmBus driver (AwaitRawOutputReport calls) to work.
- Improve UX when changing game-pad bindings
- Greatly improves directory scanning performances
- Minor UX improvements to the TV version
- Improved overall responsiveness of the application (no changes in games)
- Correct an error in cache emulation that should fix some timing issues (Xena (E) now boots and flickering in Vigilante 8 multiplayer is greatly reduced, other games may benefit as well)
- Update Parallel-RDP to latest version (should be a step closer to Mac support)