- Fix keyboard handling - CoCo Tetris now playable again.
- SDL, CoreAudio: allow -ao-fragments more than 1.
- Binary file loading no longer assumes 64K RAM organisation.
- Warn about use of deprecated options.
- Add joystick menus to GTK+ interface.
- New option -ao-format to select audio sample format.
- Fix 6309 timing issue (CMPU, CMPS).
- Fix issue with 6309 STBT instruction.
- Use endian.h where available.
- Preserve extra VDK header information in rewritten images.
- New Windows UI adding menus to the SDL window.
- Detect headerless JVC image geometry from OS-9 filesystem information.
- New option -no-disk-auto-os9 disables automatic geometry detection.
- Recognise ".os9" as extension for JVC images, ignores -no-disk-auto-os9.
- Deprecated option -disk-jvc-hack (now ignored in favour of above).
Standard A500 compatibility is now practically as good as it can get without knowledge of blitter's undocumented internal logic design. (Mainly problem with some demos that accidentally modify blitter registers while blitter is already active)
- Full A4000T and A4091 NCR53C710 SCSI emulation.
- A590/A2091 and A4091 boot ROM GUI selection.
- Separate graphics filter settings for native and RTG modes.
- 256k ROM image inserted in floppy drive emulates A1000 KICK disk.
- Super Card Pro image file support (.scp).
- SLIRP network inbound port support (default: 21, 22, 23 and 80, others can be added by editing configuration file)
- Input panel previously toggle-only events can be optionally set to on and off state, audio/video recording input event added.
- Joystick/joypad can be used to control light pen cursor.
- Remaining 68000 cycle-exact mode timing fixes.
- 68000 reading from write-only or non-existing custom register compatibility improved.
- Big chipset edge case compatibility update, for example demos with vertical "copper" bars work perfectly, real hardware glitches in horizontal scaling are now accurately emulated and much more.
- 68040/68060 without emulating unimplemented FPU instructions is now fully compatible with Motorola FPU emulation library, FSAVE special FPU exception stack frames implemented.
- Programmed modes (Super72 etc) now automatically select best fit horizontal resolution and is more compatible with different filter modes, also display positioning is improved.
- Recently dumped Arcadia arcade system ROM images supported.
- Debugger full FPU and 68020+ bitfield, and other previously missing 68020+ only instructions supported in disassembler.
- Magic mouse + mousehack mode now always stops keyboard input when mouse is outside of emulation window, even if window still has focus.
- DeSmuME r5039 (32 y 64 bits)
- VBA-M r1231
- WinDS PRO Apps pack 2.9
* DeSmuME X432R (32 y 64 bits 2014-04-28)
* Citra 3DS Emulator (2014-04-29)
- Shiny Power Skin
An experimental open-source Nintendo 3DS emulator/debugger written in C++. At this time, it only emulates a very small subset of 3DS hardware, and therefore is only useful for booting/debugging very simple homebrew demos.
- 84PCSE support
- Updated 84 series skins
- Fixed race conditions turning calc on
- Updated wabbit core
- Changed default OSes for 84 and CSE
- Completed the 8085 relocating linker!! This was the primary reason for this release in fact. Many, many changes to get to this point.
- Modified the IDE with new tabs for selecting the file to edit. The old tabs used the standard FLTK tab control and were really ugly, plus had an issue with tab width calculations with regard to mouse presses to select the tab.
- Added saving and restoring of opened windows when VirtualT is shutdown and restarted.
- Created a Watch Variables Widget and added it to the Memory Editor Window. This will also be used in the IDE debugger.
- Added options to Memory Editor Window to use black background with color coded text and the ability to set the font size.
- Added emulated NADSBox (minimal implementation so far) and controls in Peripheral Setup to connect it to the serial port.
- Added TPDD Server (NADSBox) packet log viewer window to Tools menu.
- Added support for NEC PC-8300 emulation.
- Added color syntax hilighting, Load and Save, and Find operations to Disassembler window.
- Fixed network play, although it is still slow.
- Added "Tilt Joystick Blind Radius" setting.
- Improved melodic audio quality.
- Added cheats for three Rugrats games to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc to the Cheatopedia.
- Added R-Type 3: The Third Lightning to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Prehistorik Man to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Sabre Wulf to the Cheatopedia.
The main addition of note here is support for Wyvern F-0, already extensively covered by Luca. It’s not really quite as rare of valuable as it’s hyped up to be, but it’s an interesting addition as it further shows the influence Namco’s Xevious had on the arcades, employing a similar air / ground bombing system (Taito had tried this previously with Fire Battle) As Luca mentions there are still a few issues with sprite colours...