"Finally a release for my simple RetroArch frontend, named RA-Player!
* Enables quick setup of systems.
* Saves system specific Configs in the RetroArch directory.
* Leaves config of individual systems for the ingame configuration menu.
* Gets you up and running quickly!
* Setup: Extract anywhere, Run, click Options->Setup, browse for RetroArch.exe, then configure your systems :)"
- Fixed screen and scaling issues
- VGBA now runs on GoogleTVs updated to Android 4.x (LG G2/G3).
- Added "Choose EEPROM Size" setting to force 6bit or 14bit EEPROM type.
- Added Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Yu Yu Hakusho: Tournament Tactics to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Yu Yu Hakusho: Spirit Detective to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Tekken to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Wolfenstein3D to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Wings to the Cheatopedia.
- fix: QMC2 Arcade: disabled GTK style related work-around for Mac OS X
- fix: foreign emulator support: the selection of a foreign emulator in the system’s configuration wasn’t correctly honored on emu-launch
- imp: template-map check: switched the order in which differing default values are logged (the expected value is shown first now, the second value is the one from the currently active template)
- imp: QMC2 Arcade / ToxicWaste theme: updated cabinet overlay image made by Jacques Châtelet (JacKc), added auto-stopping of animation and wave effect when emulators are running
- imp: new logo images for all QMC2 variants, also by Jacques Châtelet (JacKc)
- imp: improved key-sequence and joystick-function scanners
- new: QMC2 Arcade: added support for key-sequence mapping
- new: QMC2 Arcade: added support for digital joysticks (mapping their functions to key-sequences)
- doc: completed all man-pages