- Fixed: Empty game titles no longer cause permanent crashes in certain situations
- Fixed: Games no longer start twice when pressing the Enter key with the button bar visible (introduced in 2.11)
- Improvement: Gamepad/joystick support has been greatly improved, allowing you to navigate pretty much all of LaunchBox; see this LaunchBox form post for details and button associations: https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/28675-new-advanced-game-controller-support-in-launchbox-2-11/
- Improvement: Game music now loops
- Fixed: Delete key in filters would prompt to delete the selected game
- Fixed: Filters padding was incorrect when hiding/showing menu in fullscreen mode
- Fixed: Enter key did not start the selected game if the button bar was hidden
- Fixed: Invalid dates from prior releases no longer cause crashes when editing games
- Addressed save issue
[VM/DISK] fix cpdread converter to check cylinder/side in track info block
[VM/DISK] fix cpdread converter to check deleted mark
[VM/MB8877] fix to seek one track when force interrupt is done
- Fixed framerate limiter change when switching between PAL and NTSC.
- Fixed a crash when surface gets destroyed during display update.
- Fixed a crash when deleting files with special characters in their names.
- Fixed a crash when showing sections in File Selector.
- increased scrollbar width in dropdown element menu
- navigation via dpad fixed
- This fixes a number of issues in v8.