- New Feature: New batch ROM import feature has been added under the tools menu! Now you can add huge ROM collections with ease
- New Feature: Star ratings have been added to games, with filter and arrange by support
- Improvement: LaunchBox now responds properly to various DPI settings (without blurring or incorrectly-sized elements, for retina displays or large-font home theater scenarios)
- Improvement: The Steam import feature now does a better job of matching game titles up with TheGamesDB.net
- Fixed: The Clean Up Images tool had an issue with the .background cache file
- Fixed: A rare crash could occur on new installations
- New Feature: Video tutorials are now available from the Help menu
- New Feature: Also added links to the Help menu for the Forums, Send Feedback, and Report Issue
- Improvement: The star ratings control now accepts keyboard input (more accessible)
- Fixed: The padding in the games view would get messed up when opening and closing the filters
- Fixed: On high DPI settings, the multi-select check box drop down items overlapped
- Fixed: Scrolling was much too slow on touch screens; tested and now working well on a Microsoft Surface Pro
- Fixed: Scrolling now works on touch screens while the scroll bar is hidden
- Fixed: The new ROM import dialog caused a crash if you pressed Enter on the platform field
- Fixed: Import processes occassionally caused a crash when cancelled
- Updated Danisch, French, French Canada, German, Italian und Polish language files.
- Updated Italian DOSBox language file.
- Updated DOSZip from 2.50 to 3.21.
- Better filtering of game notes text in game information reader.
- [Fix] Changing to the game directory is not working on some newer DOSBox CVN version if using PhysFS or archive file based drive mounts.
- [Fix] Line breaks created in the program notes field due to breaking the text on the right window side are not stored anymore as line breaks.
- [Fix] Until now not the same saved games where visible when running a ScummVM based game via D-Fend Reloaded and via plain ScummVM.
[VM/TMS9918A] fix mode1 and mode1+2 to fill out of screen with back color
[VM/YM2203] fix i/o port codes for AY-3-8910/8912/8913
[VM/YM2203] fix assert issue in fmgen module (thanks Mr.Mamiya)
- spanish localization added (thanks to Hernán)
- fixed RZX archive web source
- fixed unicode characters unescaping when parsing RZX source
- small gui fixes
- improved configuration for PS3 sixaxis gamepad
- pelya's libSDL updated 27.03.2014
- added android_x86 support
- Fixed in-game save on secondary storage on latest Android.