- GameEx Online is now in the official release
- Fixes mouse cursor showing on second display
- Rewrote favourite rom function (now will not be saved roms in a folder, but will be added the path of the same in a csv file), can now also be added image file to the favorites.
- Removed flag option to scan rom folder (Now, the creation and uploading of folders containing the rom will be done by default, however you can get quick access to folders of Rom during the selection of a single file)
- Disabled quick launch Rom button
- Updated all Dats to the last no-intro release
- Rom info finder will displays only information about the console selected (if available)
- Added Sam Coupe emulation, will improve it in future versions.
- Sam Coupe SAA1099 sound chip works, no envelopes yet.
- Sam Coupe extra keys will work if you have physical keyboard.
- Rearranged physical keyboard to accommodate Sam Coupe.
- Added ability to assign Moga buttons via "Assign Keys".
- Fixed battery drain when Speccy is running in background.
- Added arrow keys navigation to the tabbed Settings.
- Added Moga controller navigation to the tabbed Settings.
- bug fixes
- Fixed Download plugins problem since webserver update
- Fixed possible freeze When scanning storage
- Fixed External Card detection on somes devices
- Added Multi core option for gpu software in OPenGL mode, FPse is twice faster!
- Added Shaders effects and Scalers to OpenGL Software mode
- Experimental Software GPU HD!! longpress onto Icon then Video
- Added change color for onscreen two states buttons
- Updated audio plugins and OpenGL plugin, both are much better!
- fixed: unneeded samples can cause crash
- fixed: rebuilder fails on filenames containing special character '`' which is internally used
- fixed: crash on illegal 7z file dates
- fixed: case fix for rar/7z without using their rename operations removes file and leads to crash
- misc: updated to latest unrar dll
- misc: updated to latest ziparchive class
XRoar is a Dragon 32/64 and Tandy Color Computer 2 emulator. It runs exaclty like the original computer. The emulator also requires the original Dragon 32, Dragon 64 or CoCo 2 ROMs.
- Added "Edit|Empty clipboard" command.
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
- added .zip support
- restored compatibility with some device which not support neon instruction set