- Scanning for USB joysticks crashed, eventually right from the start
- Reloading a HD image in a machine which can't attach the DivIDE interface crashed
- Loading two or more files simultaneously crashed if they a loaded different models
- Visualisation of compound keys on ZX128 and later did no longer animate the compound keys
- Joysticks in TS2068 were swapped, fire button bit was wrong (bugger, WoS!)
- Opening joystick inspector could reassign USB joysticks
- CPU fix: Axxept demos
- Gemdos interception: ReDMCSB Megamax C project TOS1.04 100%
- Internal: MFP/Acia other emulation approach for some cases
- Internal: 'SSE' files compile to separate object files.
- Support for capsimg v5.0, 5.1 and CTRaw (.CTR) files
please download the new dll at http://www.kryoflux.com/
- New experimental option STF 8.0MHZ (regular PAL ST were a tad faster)
- TOS/ST type warning
- Auto Tos selection when loading snaphshot from other computer/config ('Hacks')
- Bugfix ST CPU speed option (broken v3.5.1)
- Big display no border shift
- CPU exception fix: DragonFlight, broken v3.4.0
- Gemdos Refine "rte" mod -> ReDMCSB goes halfway (precisely!) with TOS102
- Bugfix in VBI timing: Auto168, Demoniak (both WU1), 3615 Cakeman...
- Bugfix Microwire Treble: BTG (just disable)
- Bugfix Microwire channel volume: Beat
- IPF fix missing step sound drives
- Fix image type recognition problems when inserting/ejecting STX
- Bugfix Floppy: English for Business (broken v3.5.1)
- Bugfix Floppy media change: Aladin (broken again v3.6.0)
- Bugfix High density disks in slow drive mode
- High-speed processing.
- aiwamcd: Bad_Ad84 and Fabio Priuli added AIWA Mega-CD CSD-G1M (Japan, NTSC) system.
- al8800bt: Hooked ACIA 6850 up to Altair 8800bt [smf].
- apple3: System marked as 'working' [R. Belmont].
- c128: Added 10 Years HVSC in c128_flop.xml [Curt Coder].
- clcd: Promoted from NOT_WORKING status [smf].
- ec1841, ec1845: Bugfix #05436: [Crash/Freeze] (ec184x.c) ec1841, ec1845: Fatal Exception [Osso].
- gameboy: Fixed NVRAM saving [Fabio Priuli].
- gbcolor: Fixed heavy gfx regression caused by my conversion of the LCD to be a device. Fixed NVRAM saving [Fabio Priuli].
- gl3000s: Added LCD and keyboard emulation [Sandro Ronco].
- hisaturn: Added v1.02 BIOS [zyrobs].
- atari400: Bugfix #05108: [Crash/Freeze] (atari400.c) a600xl: Crash with '-cart salt100'.
- abc80: Added Myab CP/M BIOS 3.7 in abc80.xml [Robert Juhasz].
- abc806: Added video PROMs. Added video PALs [Anders Sandahl].
- apfimag, apfm1000: More accurate support for on-cart 1K RAM in Space Destroyer (no more need of using -ramsize 1K option at launch) [Fabio Priuli].
- apple1: Added support for expansion slot, moved cassette interface to a card to match reality [R. Belmont]. Support CFFA1 Compact Flash/IDE adaptor [R. Belmont, based on a patch by Christopher Bachmann].
- applix: Adjusted default dipswitches so that it will boot [Robbbert].
- cdtv: Dirk Best changed description from 'CDTV (NTSC)' to 'CDTV (PAL)' and year of production (1990).
- coleco: Colecovision PAL BIOS [TSM Carmine].
- fanucspg: Better colors from new reference [Guru, R. Belmont]. Mapped most of the chips on the i86 side [Carl].
- fs5500f1: Modified the description 'FS-5500F1/F2 (Japan)' to 'FS-5500F1 (Japan)'.
- gameboy: Added support for Li Cheng pirate mapper [taizou, Fabio Priuli].
- gba: Added newer revision of Sim City 2000 in gba.xml [BPzeBanshee].
- glcolor: Added LCD emulation and inputs [Sandro Ronco].
- Fixed cheats master code (a bug introduced in version 1.5.23, sorry!)
- Fixed context menu title on a save slot.
- Fixed a problem in Mednafen configurations saving when opening a new instance of the emulation
- Added/changed per console icon for all console (GB/GBC/NGP/NGPC/WSWAN/WSWANC/PCE/PCECD/SNES/FDS)
- Fixed a problem that occurred in some versions of win xp when forced updating GUI
- Restored an old version of SOX converter which offered support to the files in flac format