- Added Pro Action Replay cheats support!
- Added Cheatopedia with cheats for most popular games.
- Added Cheat Editor interface for entering your own cheat codes.
- Added "Hide Title Bar" option to hide status/action bar on startup.
- Custom Cheatopedia entries can be added to /sdcard/MG/custom.chts.
- Added ability to assign Moga buttons via "Assign Keys".
- Fixed battery drain when MasterGear is running in background.
- Added arrow keys navigation to the tabbed Settings.
- Fix kernel panic resizing window during screen updates (Fredrick Meunier).
- Restore support for playing emulator recordings (RZX files) with no embedded snapshot (Fredrick Meunier).
- Restore support for competition mode emulator recordings (RZX files) (Fredrick Meunier).
- Fix sound loop when pausing emulator (Fredrick Meunier).
- Now requires Mac OS X 10.8+
- Many improvements, several bug fixes, and new translations.
- FS-UAE now supports multiple mice at the same time. Especially useful for games such as multi-player Lemmings.
- Improved packaging for several Linux distributions.
- Support for SDL 2.0 (currently used by the OS X version).
- “Portable” distributions are available for Windows and OS X (Read more below).
- Several more FS-UAE configuration options are available.
- JIT should work on Windows (x86) too now.
- Four new games in this version:
*Crossfire (Atari, 1975)
*Clean Sweep & Wipe Out (Ramtek, 1974)
*Pin Pong (Atari, 1974)
- Added a -window command-line option to allow starting DICE without automatically switching to fullscreen mode.
- Preliminary Mac OS X support: DICE can be compiled and run on OS X, but since there are still a few bugs left to work out no official binary is being released yet. Run "make osx" to compile and build the application bundle.
- Arcadia: "Tools|Controls..." subwindow: "View as Emerson" option.
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
- added RP9 support (same as zip work depend from firmware, with some devices - not works)
- Several scheduling and audio fixes, fixing black screens in Yu Gi Oh games among other things.
- Screen rotation and immersive mode support on Android
- Large improvements to the software renderer (still not really playable, but looks right more often than not)
- New VPL allocator and bugfixes, fixing Pangya Golf performance problems.
- Some mpeg/video playback fixes, fixing Parappa The Rapper and others. Some issues remain.
- Fix save state bugs causing incompatibility between 32 and 64-bit platforms.
- Symbol map/debugger improvements
- Depth buffer copy, fixing Jeanne D'arc. May cause minor slowdowns though, this will be worked around in the future.
- MsgDialog fixes. Saving fixed in numerous games.
- Initial multitouch support on Windows 8 for on-screen controls.
NOTE: The Windows version of 0.9.7 requires new runtime DLLs..