- 84PCSE support
- Updated 84 series skins
- Fixed race conditions turning calc on
- Updated wabbit core
- Changed default OSes for 84 and CSE
- Completed the 8085 relocating linker!! This was the primary reason for this release in fact. Many, many changes to get to this point.
- Modified the IDE with new tabs for selecting the file to edit. The old tabs used the standard FLTK tab control and were really ugly, plus had an issue with tab width calculations with regard to mouse presses to select the tab.
- Added saving and restoring of opened windows when VirtualT is shutdown and restarted.
- Created a Watch Variables Widget and added it to the Memory Editor Window. This will also be used in the IDE debugger.
- Added options to Memory Editor Window to use black background with color coded text and the ability to set the font size.
- Added emulated NADSBox (minimal implementation so far) and controls in Peripheral Setup to connect it to the serial port.
- Added TPDD Server (NADSBox) packet log viewer window to Tools menu.
- Added support for NEC PC-8300 emulation.
- Added color syntax hilighting, Load and Save, and Find operations to Disassembler window.
- Fixed network play, although it is still slow.
- Added "Tilt Joystick Blind Radius" setting.
- Improved melodic audio quality.
- Added cheats for three Rugrats games to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc to the Cheatopedia.
- Added R-Type 3: The Third Lightning to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Prehistorik Man to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Sabre Wulf to the Cheatopedia.
The main addition of note here is support for Wyvern F-0, already extensively covered by Luca. It’s not really quite as rare of valuable as it’s hyped up to be, but it’s an interesting addition as it further shows the influence Namco’s Xevious had on the arcades, employing a similar air / ground bombing system (Taito had tried this previously with Fire Battle) As Luca mentions there are still a few issues with sprite colours...
- Work around for KitKat external SDCard file permissions.
- Fixed GameTel/WiiMote crashes.
- Support for mapping multiple HID devices of same type.
-Gemdos hard disk: interception mode depends on option 'Hacks'
Checked: mode 6 if possible (ReDMCSB)
Unchecked: always mode 4
This is because we're still not sure that ReDMCSB would compile on a real ST.
-STE DMA sound (option Microwire): YM+DMA only if mixer mode 1
-Adapt Steem to current version of FreeImage (breaking changes)
-No drive led when drive not selected
-Defaults to WU1 for vertical overscan
- Spectaculator now speaks Spanish!
- Spectrum +3 emulation
- Add artwork for your own games
- Cloud saves (via Dropbox). Gives the possibility of saving on one device (e.g. Phone) and continue playing on another device (e.g. Tablet or PC)
- Moga Pocket and Moga Pro (mode A) controller support.
- iCade support
- Gametel controller support
- Support for USR0 modes. (Long press model selection to get USR0 options)
- Added Impossamole, Super Scramble Simulator and Super Cars to Gremlin packs
- Improved AY8910 PSG emulation.
- Added slope to rectangular waveforms.
- Added "Analog Joystick Blind Radius" setting for Moga and other analog joysticks.
- Added "Show File Selector Toolbar" option to the File Selector.
- Added "Settings" menu option to the File Selector.
- Fixed NetPlay for people who had problems with it.
- Fixed a File Selector crash, when deleting a file.
- Fixed auxillary files display in the File Selector.
Speed improvements + little fixes