- Fixes Steam support for latest client
- Updated plugins by Ben Baker
- Updated MAME mapping utility by Tempest
- Updated Plugins by Adultery
- Fixes GameEx In Game/Pause settings wrong in Seup Wizard.
- Majorly improved AY8910 PSG emulation.
- Added support for .MX1/.MX2 ROM files.
- Added "Settings" menu option to the File Selector.
- Added "Tilt Joystick Blind Radius" setting.
- Fixed directional pad activated by touching outside.
- Fixed network play, previously broken for some users.
- Fixed auxillary files display in the File Selector.
- Set precise CPU, VDP, and PSG frequences.
- Switched PSG to table-based envelopes and logarithmic volumes.
- Adjusted white noise volume and frequency.
ZEsarUX is a ZX ZX80, ZX81, and ZX Spectrum emulator for Unix (Linux and Mac).
- Video: NTSC pixel aspect ratio emulation. You can select it in the "Video" menu. Beawere .that setting NTSC aspect ratio consumes more hardware resources.
- Gamepad controller selection menu: Now you can change wich NES gamepad your PC gamepad handles.
- Goodbye SDL: all is done trough DirectSound now. No more "SDL.DLL".
- Screenshot: You can take Screenshots in .BMP format and will be saved in /screenshots subdirectory.
- Only One Instance: if you try to run yanese.exe it will detect if another instance is running and will bring to foreground the window.
- Fixed MMC3 bugs
- Fixed Minor Bugs.
- Fix keyboard handling - CoCo Tetris now playable again.
- SDL, CoreAudio: allow -ao-fragments more than 1.
- Binary file loading no longer assumes 64K RAM organisation.
- Warn about use of deprecated options.
- Add joystick menus to GTK+ interface.
- New option -ao-format to select audio sample format.
- Fix 6309 timing issue (CMPU, CMPS).
- Fix issue with 6309 STBT instruction.
- Use endian.h where available.
- Preserve extra VDK header information in rewritten images.
- New Windows UI adding menus to the SDL window.
- Detect headerless JVC image geometry from OS-9 filesystem information.
- New option -no-disk-auto-os9 disables automatic geometry detection.
- Recognise ".os9" as extension for JVC images, ignores -no-disk-auto-os9.
- Deprecated option -disk-jvc-hack (now ignored in favour of above).
Standard A500 compatibility is now practically as good as it can get without knowledge of blitter's undocumented internal logic design. (Mainly problem with some demos that accidentally modify blitter registers while blitter is already active)
- Full A4000T and A4091 NCR53C710 SCSI emulation.
- A590/A2091 and A4091 boot ROM GUI selection.
- Separate graphics filter settings for native and RTG modes.
- 256k ROM image inserted in floppy drive emulates A1000 KICK disk.
- Super Card Pro image file support (.scp).
- SLIRP network inbound port support (default: 21, 22, 23 and 80, others can be added by editing configuration file)
- Input panel previously toggle-only events can be optionally set to on and off state, audio/video recording input event added.
- Joystick/joypad can be used to control light pen cursor.
- Remaining 68000 cycle-exact mode timing fixes.
- 68000 reading from write-only or non-existing custom register compatibility improved.
- Big chipset edge case compatibility update, for example demos with vertical "copper" bars work perfectly, real hardware glitches in horizontal scaling are now accurately emulated and much more.
- 68040/68060 without emulating unimplemented FPU instructions is now fully compatible with Motorola FPU emulation library, FSAVE special FPU exception stack frames implemented.
- Programmed modes (Super72 etc) now automatically select best fit horizontal resolution and is more compatible with different filter modes, also display positioning is improved.
- Recently dumped Arcadia arcade system ROM images supported.
- Debugger full FPU and 68020+ bitfield, and other previously missing 68020+ only instructions supported in disassembler.
- Magic mouse + mousehack mode now always stops keyboard input when mouse is outside of emulation window, even if window still has focus.
- DeSmuME r5039 (32 y 64 bits)
- VBA-M r1231
- WinDS PRO Apps pack 2.9
* DeSmuME X432R (32 y 64 bits 2014-04-28)
* Citra 3DS Emulator (2014-04-29)
- Shiny Power Skin
An experimental open-source Nintendo 3DS emulator/debugger written in C++. At this time, it only emulates a very small subset of 3DS hardware, and therefore is only useful for booting/debugging very simple homebrew demos.