- Added: new tab "Review/Score" which allows to store review and total score for each rom.
- Added: option allows to choose whether the player (sound and video) tabs should stop when the user change the tab selection.
- Added: ability to sort items in the list editor for the tabs.
- Added: ability to hide toolbar and statusbar of the image tabs
- Added: new image mode for image tabs: stretch (no aspect ratio)
- Added: mouse right-click show options on image tabs
- Added: ability to choose how the style images rendered (stretch with aspect ratio or not)
- Added: new option to styles allows to choose whether the main window should get resized when a style get active.
- Fixed: bug when converting profile from version 5 to 6 or when moving all info tabs into one tabs control, the user was unable to move tabs after that.
- Fixed: bug when the user attempts to play rom, the players (video, sound and youtube) was not stop and keep play in background.
- Fixed: autoplay was not work in youtube tab.
- Fixed: media player tab never show file names on the playlist.
- Fixed: auto minimize option sometimes with some emulators was never restore EO window after play a rom.
- Fixed: bug on the "Programs to launch" section of emulator "Properties" when attempting to edit an entry.
- Fixed: hiding the launch options tab when it has background leads into "out of memory" exception.
- Fixed: bug in WHDLoad database import.
- Fixed: bug in emulators browser, the sort and items move were not work.
MagicBox is dosbox port for android. It is result of hard work. Please be patient, its first release and may have bugs...You can look at our website magicbox.imejl.sk for more information. It is still under development, but can help you to orientate in magic(dos)box. If you find this application useful take a look at our donated version, which has some additional functions.
Dosbox was originally developed by DOSBOX team and allows you to run games and applications for DOS platform. This port is highly optimized for touch devices. The main focus is to use dosbox anywhere where you don't have external hardware with you.
gDOSBox is an Android version of the well known DOSbox 0.74 implementation, with the key difference being it resolves some of the issues with the mathematical routines that can cause problems in high-precision calculations.
gDOSBox is experimental. But it provides a straightforward way to run DOS programs on an Android device. Many original DOS-based programs evolved from still earlier systems and facilities that had undergone significant development, and address a wide range of requirements. It is interesting and educational to be able to operate these older programs on a small tablet device.
- Fixes crashing on some 4.4 devices
- Initial framework for cloud backup
High resolution 3D rendering (experimental)
- Change the stencil test the OpenGL renderer.
- Problem that some polygons are not displayed correctly will improve.
- Add hot key setting window → Tools → Toggle 1/2 Speed, the Toggle 1/4 Speed
* It is a function to run in a one-button FPS change due to Decrease Speed / Increase Speed.
- Painless Wiimote support with "Input | Wiimote Support" option.
- Now showing current key assignments in "Assign Keys".
- Replaced "Edit Layout" option with "Edit Virtual Joystick".
- Buttons can be individually resized in Joystick Editor.
- Added scale, shape, and transparency options to Joystick Editor.
- Added gravity indication and labels to Joystick Editor.
- Gamepad BACK button fully usable and assignable.
- Removed separate joystick size, shape, and opacity settings
- Fixed sorting of MAME list after parsing MAME's list XML
- Disable controls while loading game list from MAME
- fixes favourites and tags so they are no longer lost when entries are filtered out by the current filter
- slight change to the artwork selection order: matched clone videos are now preferred over matched name images
- [Linux] fix for emulator launching when running in "Fullscreen Mode"
- video playback now keeps going during transition effects
- fixed video stutter when using more recent versions of FFmpeg
- updated the Windows binaries to use FFmpeg 2.2.4
- layouts can now get and set the user-toggled rotation status
- various screensaver improvements: added a mute option, added an option to overlay wheel artwork on the video and 2x2 video modes
- various other small fixes and improvements