- "Input Settings" button in options will be disabled if using Global Controller profile
- Minor code cleanups
- When no logs files are found, Spectabis crashes
- Changing game title reloads library
- Compiling releated issues
- Resources folder is leaked into drive directory on each launch
- Fixed controller input issues under OS X. A JInput native file needed to be renamed to load properly in Java 8.
- Fixed Python issues related to class and variable names with 2 leading underscores. The name mangling trick used to simulate private scope worked perfectly fine in Jython running within Netbeans. But, standard Python did not like it.
- Fixed bug in Map Maker and Sprite Saver. Neither was updating properly when configured for sprite zero hits.
- Introduced Skip button for the Set All Button Mapping feature.
- The debugging tools and the machine speed menu are now accessible while running Watch History or the History Editor.
- It is now possible to switch between Watch History and Export Video/Audio.
- Augmented the source with an Apache Ant buildfile and compilation details.
- Added Screenshots and News to this site.
- Added instructions on how to run the Remote API test programs from different languages.
- Provided more FAQ, particularly about History Tracking.
- bug fixes
- preliminary sound
- various compatibility improvements and fixes
- various little speedups too
- cart transfer delays emulated
- RTC uses system time
- wifi stub -- games requiring wifi functionality shouldn't hang anymore
- 2D: windows
- 2D: various fixes to display capture
- 3D: toon/highlight shading, shadows, polygonID
- 3D: box test, pos test, vec test
- Support N64
- Changing the menu composition of each setting
- Fixed some bugs
- Change right-pointing triangle from Unicode U+25B6 (black right-pointing triangle) to U+25B8 (black right-pointing small triangle); the former gets rendered as an emoji in iOS, while the latter doesn't, plus, the smaller triangle looks better in listings anyway.
- MacDashboard version: Fixed multi-line pasting.
- Copy & Paste now handle matrices, ALPHA mode, and PRGM mode.
[Bug #405] Screen flicker in full-speed mode
[Bug #403] PrintScreen from Color TV or B&W TV video modes is missing top line
[Bug #392] Fixes for a2audit.dsk
- Resulting in regressions in LC support for Gemstone Warriors (#395), Quark Catalyst V3 and BeagleWrite (#400).
[Bug #389] Disk's write-protect detection mis-reporting when motor off
[Bug #387] Support for 40-track .nib files
[Bug #386] SSC:
- Experimental support for 6551's DTR, DCD and DSR bits via -modem switch
ie. -modem is shorthand for passing -dtr -dcd -dsr
- Experimental support for 6551's control bit: DTR via -dtr switch
- Experimental support for 6551's status bits: DCD and DSR via -dcd and -dsr switches
[Bug #383] "Enhanced disk speed" is very slow when debugger is active
[Bug #217] Debugger G(o) command should use normal speed
- When stepping, ESC no longer exits back to debugger (use F7, Pause keys or Debugger button instead).
- Persist F2 (reset machine state) across debug & stepping states
Debugger: Added new gg command
- Today's update should help people who purchased pro version and still see ads.
- Fixed reported bugs and crash on somes devices
- Fixed Savestate crash on Nexus 9 and Galaxy S8 with S835