- Fix bug with Testbench not starting if it hasn't been previouslyconfigured
New Version of WinDS PRO 22.09.08 with updates of ares, bizhawk, cxbx, bizkhawk, desmume, proyect64, snes9x, citra, cemu, flycast, melonDS, fceux, mGBA, dolphin, pcsx2, pcsx-redux, yuzu, ppsspp, xenia , rpcs3
- Some performance optimizations
- Fix for refresh rate calculation, see #299 for details (NTSC games now refresh at slightly under 60 FPS, as per the NTSC standard)
- the new "most played games" feature, which shows the 5 most played games sorted by time in the game selection dialog. You can get details about that in the forum. It wouldn't be too hard to add a dialog to get the stats for all the games played and not only the 5 tops, eventually for later. More details on how it works can be found in the forum.
- A small fix for downloads with curl, if downloading a clone and the parent was not in the last rom directory tested it was downloading the parent even if it was already in another rom directory, should be fine now.
- A long overdue update for the profile display (the one where you get % times in the upper right corner of the screen). In all the time since I added support for sdl, I never realized that all the sound processing was done in a separate thread, so the profiling must be moved there. This makes the display more precise, also the results are rounded now instead of truncated.
- The slow down in kof97 for the 64 bits version was found and fixed.
- double buffer gets a "forced" option to ignore completely adaptive vsync, need more feedback on this from testers to see if it's really useful.
- a workaround for sdl-image 2.6.2 which doesn't handle png files with a palette anymore, preventing the colors from the raine logo to cycle ! I can't do anything about it for now, so in this case the logo is displayed statically without color cycling, but it's advised not to update the sdl2_image.dll for now (or equivalent in linux). It will help for linux distributions like arch where 2.6.2 is already the official version, I posted this to their bug tracker so we can hope a solution will be found.
- quite a few memwatch fixes, most of them were harmless, a few in the console might have been useful, I fixed them without investigating.
- kurikinj is removed because it's exactly the same romset as kurkint except for the region byte, making this version the 1st version which actually supports less roms than the previous one ! More details about that in the forum too.
- quite a few hiscores updates in the hiscore.dat file ! Now that it's bundled with the raine binary and in git too, it's easier to make our own updates on it. Actually I had added some scores in it for old games from the multi15 rom a long time ago, around 2019, but they were clearly lost in a hiscore.dat update, so I have put them back in, mostly for some pacman clones, adding xenrev which never had a hiscore entry before (the main goal of this version is to make the player lose !). Also battle bakraid finally gets a hiscore entry for its normal and unlimited versions.
[EMU/DEBUGGER] show hint message for ? command
[VM/EVENT] improve to drive virtual machine while executing one cpu opecode
[VM/PCM8BIT] improve sound generation quality (thanks Mr.Sato)
[VM/Z80] improve to drive virtual machine in m1/read/write cycle
- Fixed crash when game is started from external frontends
Fixed the abnormal graphics issue of Diablo Immortal when using GTX3060, GTX30- or other graphics cards.
- Optimized the function to support multi-controller connection;
- Fixed the occassional problem of prompting "not support multi-controller connection";
- Fixed the occassional problem of misaligned controller;
- Optimized the support for Intel 12th-gen CPU;
- Fixed the problem that the right side window of some users' emulator failed to load;
- Optimized keyboard and mouse function: support custom adjustment of crosshair's Y-axis sensitivity;
- Adjusted the unique mouse style of "Diablo: Immortal", making it display in a better way.
- Optimized the casting accuracy of Diablo Immortal;
- Adjusted the default window size of emulator for better larger-screen experience;
- Optimized support for Sony PS5 DualSense controller;
- Hid key hints by default (press F- to show them) for better game experience;
- Fixed an occasional internal system error causing Diablo: Immortal to get stuck;
- Optimized support for Switch Pro controller (only in bluetooth mode);
- Fixed the issue where the game crashes after the "System process is not responding" pops up;
- Polished the text of CPU detection pop-up;
- Sped up the start-up process of Free Fire by leaps and bounds;
- Optimized the exit logic of emulator to avoid the damage of game resources caused by exit and reduce the chance of game crashing;
- Fixed the problem of no sound in some users' emulator;
- Added Vulkan rendering mode, greatly improving the stability, fluency, and image quality when running games;
- Optimized the recording performance of emulator and increased the frame rate in some devices;
- Optimized the lag of hard disk read and write in Diablo Immortal;
- Hotfix for all versions is effective after reboot:
* Adapted 120fps to Sniper Arena;
* Fixed the crashing issue of Arknights Taiwan Server;
* Fixed the black screen at boot of Girls' Frontline Taiwan Server.