- Unknown changes
[New] ‘My Vintage Room II’ theme.
[New] Visual effect overlay on themes.
[New] 4 new screensavers.
[New] Music album art displayed on music change.
[New] Functionality of “tagging” games in mGalaxy to allow further processing in mGalaxy_Runway.
[Fixed] mGalaxy_Runway: Fixed a bug that could prevent data from being correctly brought back from Sceenscraper.
- debugging window added for global variable inspection
- collision detection of ARM stack with program variables
- static areas window improved
* clearer indication of memory addresses
* labeling of named variables in memory
- performance window improved
* raw ARM cycle values in addition to percentile values
* kernel focus (VBLANK, Visible Screen, Overscan)
* performance relative to frame
- access of address 0x00 is treated as illegal (probably null dereference)
- visualisation of CDF streams
- Version 83.24 of DOSBox-X, High Sierra port, will be recognized correctly now
- In the Mixer section, Gravis Ultrasound (GUS) is now working
- When running another game from the File menu, DOSBox should no longer try to mount some "/Volumes/Volumes/..." pathes.
- Fixed two crashes (DMA debugger, drive export menu)