- New Feature: LaunchBox now supports emulators for console platforms! Use the the Emulation tab when adding or editing a game
- New Feature: Clean Up Images is now available under the Tools menu; this will remove any left over images that are no longer associated with your games
- New Feature: Multiple games can now be selected at once and can easily be deleted in batch; edits for multiple games at once are coming soon as well
- Improvement: LaunchBox now searches TheGamesDB.net only for the selected platform, if a platform is selected before searching
- Improvement: MASSIVE performance increases! Libraries of 5,000+ games are now easy and quick to manage
- Improvement: Startup time is now next to nothing! Images are loaded and cached as they are needed instead of all at once. Because of this, scrolling may be a tad bit slow after a large import or upon initial startup of the new version, but should be extremely fast after all images are cached
- Improvement: LaunchBox now does a better job keeping the image folders synchronized with the game titles when the titles are changed
- Improvement: Additional applications that use DOSBox now use the DOSBox icon
- Fixed: Icons now show up properly for additional applications
- Fixed: Cached front box art images were occassionally not updating after editing a game
- Fixed: Occassionally, Steam imports would crash LaunchBox after the import was completed
- Fixes for latest MAME release.
- Display reinitialization fix.
This is ONLY Windows port of DeSmuME
Nintendo DS® emulator with JIT recompiler
- Updated engine, implemented missing RCL g i and RCL g n
Once again the site should be fully functional. All downloads are working and the propagation appears to be complete.
This is the first time I have ever created a server from scratch and let me tell you what a pain in the ass. I spent the better part of the last 24 hours just getting the email server to work.
A few more tweaks and security checks and I'll be back to updating.
I had been happy with my previous host for several years but the sites performance was getting worse and worse so I felt it was time to just start anew. From the little testing I have done so far the speed increase is substantial. I am very impressed with this server. Give me a day to get everything fully migrated and updates will continue shortly.
- Switched to OpenSLES native audio
- Added optional grid view to the File Selector, default for GoogleTVs.
- Added extra folder and cartridge icons to the File Selector.
- Added "Audio Rate" and "Native Audio" settings.
- Added Azure Dreams to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Battletoads to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Battletoads and Double Dragon to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Battletoads: Ragnarok's World to the Cheatopedia.
- added possibility of loading battery save files (SAV)