- Enhancement for the "Keyboard" tabs: Added the right-click menu to specify the mouse wheel input. This enables the wheel input to be easily combined with other key inputs such as "ALT + wheel" or "CTRL + wheel" for zoom-in/out shortcuts
- Added the feature to trigger the custom vibration pattern when the active profile is switched (under the Options tab). NOTE: At this moment, it's limited to the first XInput device. If there is a demand to notify on other devices, please contact us.
- In the main window, added the right-click menu to easily swap two button assignments.
- Main menu: Added a few menu items for easier access such as "License key", "TIPs" and "Donation" (under Help).
- Fixed the behavior when TAB key is pressed in "Keyboard Multi" setting window so that the basic configuration can be done without using a mouse.
- Other minor bug fixes
- Fixed (re,im) complex pasting. This was broken by localized copy & paste.
- Special cases for pure real and pure imaginary in SQRT.
- Fixed bug for large font option
- Added corrected versions for chip 8 game Animal Race and VIP game RoundUp
- Floppy LED (visible only with virtual keyboard)
- Virtual keyboard:
* adjustable: position, size, transparency
* persistent: saves position, size, transparency automatically (separately for portrait and landscape on Android and iOS)
* visual und acoustic (switchable) feedback
- Virtual joystick in two different sizes
- Virtual mouse (selectable instead of joystick): AMX, Reisware/Gerdes or Symbiface II (PS/2)
- Original sounds of disk drive, cassette relay and keyboard (can be switched on and off)
- Zoom function (display without border), alternating with and without full screen; persistent (separately for portrait and landscape on Android and iOS)
- Audio emulation deeply revised; output quality significantly improved (you can select from 4 output frequencies)
- Vortex memory extension SP64...SP512
- Jarek memory extension 576KB...4096KB
- Bank-switching speed dramatically improved; correct emulation of C3 mode
- IPv6-enabled web server similar to M4 board (upload and download into/from the emulator via web interface)
- Autostart behaviour improved (automatic file selection and deactivation)
- Minimal audio latency on Android (Oboe)
- User interface improved on Android/iOS
- Setup settings are saved immediately
- First preparations for new user interface
- Adjusted to SDL version 2.0.22 (which needs to be installed manually on Linux)
- Fixed bugs: background-foreground-changing behaviour on Android, real-time speed, video output speed (in particular on Android, iOS and MacOS, I think also on the Raspberry Pi), memory leaks, M4 sockets, file access on Android and iOS
- Added additional exceptions checks to the import vlc in pfemame.py, fullscreenplayer and tileview. If there was a library issue the application would throw and exception and refuse to start. Also if you just are not interested in VLC or its not supported on your system then it just warns that its unavailable and drops back to mediactrl.
- Added additional file validity checks into the fullscreenvideo player to try and prevent it from trying to play files that are not actually video files. This is necessary as on MacOS there can be hidden files in folders.
- VLC video play code in pfemame.py moved to a thread. This is mostly to support some hacks I am trying to use to get VLC support to work right in MacOS. Right now it doesn’t scale the video to the window – apparently a known issue that there doesn’t seem to be a good work around right now. As such VLC playback is still only supported for Windows (Yes Linux is a problem due to distributions moving to Wayland and the VLC plugin only working nice with X servers).