- bug fixes
Nothing special about this one, a few small fixes, and all the neogeo games except the mahjong games, the quizz, and some bootlegs...
Also some fixes for popbounc and magdrop2...
Actually it's a last release, as stable as possible, before trying to switch to sdl2 and break everything !
- Delete .DS_Store
- Removed the ajax option
* This also lets us remove the last non-static file from the project.
* gameboy-online can now run fully without a webserver.
- fix some page errors
- Converted the project to static XHTML
* Except for loading remote server ROMs, that part relies on a php serverside script for server-side proxying.
- Updating XAudioJS to IodineGBA's revision
Video Beam Indicator
Yeah! Finally, the video beam indicator is back again. Right now only for the color machines, but the b&w machines know exactly where the beam currently is anyway. ;-)
The video beam indicator is a red&yellow blinking cursor at the current position of the video beam. It is activated when the cpu clock is throttled down to 100 kHz or less or when you single step in the debugger. This is an aid for anybody who wants to write a demo with some critical timing. For those who only want to play games it's a "nice to have" for curiosity. B-)
Load assembler source
Now it's possible (again) to load snapshots and tapes from assembler source. The source will be compiled by the built-in zasm assembler and the resulting snapshot will be loaded as if it was initially selected to load. The source file is stored in the "recent files" list so that reloading it is easy.
It's not trivial to get the headers of .sna or .z80 files right, so i have included template files in this distribution.
Supported target file types for assembler sources are .sna, .z80, .ace, .rom and .tap.....
- Switched to OpenSLES native audio
- Added optional grid view to the File Selector, default for GoogleTVs.
- Added extra folder and cartridge icons to the File Selector.
- Added "Audio Rate" and "Native Audio" settings.
- Added Azure Dreams to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Battletoads to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Battletoads and Double Dragon to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Battletoads: Ragnarok's World to the Cheatopedia.
- implemented stereo output via headset
- Fixed bug with disk drive 1-3. All drives working fine.
- New option (menu More Options): select active joystick port (port0, port1 or both). Select the right port to prevent activating second player in some games.
- Bugfix: press of second button often interpreted as press of both buttons
- Right shift of entire display by one pixel fixed
- New Amiga screen widths: 352, 384, 704, 768
- HD file/folder specific configs
- Fixed serious bug with SDL not playing sound and keeping yanese.exe process opened. 0.14 Download Link removed from page.
- Optimized code
- Sound: Yanese now uses SDL 1.2.15. I said i didn't want to add third pary .dll, but it really solves the problem of sound glitches. The .dll file is included in the zip.
- Mappers:. Fixed MMC1, UNROM, BxROM and MMC3 bugs.
- MMC3: Now MMC3 is implmented according A12 state. It's still not perfect, but most games are playable. Thanks to Zepper for the code to pass "REV B" test.
- APU: Fixed APU bugs.
- IRQ: IRQs now behaves like a real 6502.
- Save State Format Changed: Changed.again, sorry.
- Fixed other bugs.
- Preliminary emulation of MIKI 2650 trainer.
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
- Atrac3+ plugin no longer required! Thanks Maxim for hard reverse-engineering work
- Many, many emulation fixes, including:
* bezier/spline curve support, fixing Loco Roco and others
* stencil clear emulation, fixing Final Fantasy IV text
- Android-x86 support
- Post-processing shaders like FXAA, scanlines, vignette
- More solid save states (we will try to keep them working from now on. Save states only upgrade forward, not backward to older versions though)
- Change render resolution independently of window size
- Massive debugger improvements on Windows, by Kingcom and unknownbrackets (GE)
- Win32 menu bar is now translatable. Language changes are applied instantly.
- Win32: Ability to store PPSSPP's config files and memory stick files in places other than the same directory
- Qt audio fixed, Symbian audio and ffmpeg is now threaded for more consistent media processing
- Haptic feedback support for mobile devices
- Accurate system information for mobile devices
- Analog controller support for Blackberry
- Windows installer (coming soon)
- New Feature: Games now support multiple genres, with support TheGamesDB.net searches, imports, arranging, and filtering
- New Feature: Gamepad/joystick input for basic navigation; tested primarily with an Xbox 360 controller, but should work with any game controller (please report if it does not)
- New Feature: New Source field on games to specify where a game came from (such as GOG.com, Steam, physical media, etc.); can also arrange and filter by it
- New Feature: New Favorite field on games so you can easily keep track of the games you're playing (arrange by Favorite)