- TMS9918 bug fixes:
* bug in reading from video memory; memory location was wrong - caused David's very cool Kaleido not to work correctly
* bug in sprite magnification; number of sprite lines ended up being set to 0 resulting in no sprites being shown
* bug in 8x8 sprites; number of sprite lines ended up being set to 0 resulting in no sprites being shown
* bug in screen handling if certain video locations were set to the same values - caused David's Kaleido not to work at all
* bug in multicolor mode if pattern table address was not set to 0
* characters in text mode were ORed instead of overwriting
* improved frame rates for multi color mode
- enabled the Q Sound options for the Elfs when a terminal is connected via UART.
- D3D12 threading fix for potential stuttering (Juiced)
- A D3D12 fix for potential D3D9-query freeze (Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands)
- A fix in the TruForm shader code generator (crash in Rainbow Six 3 Ravenshield)
- A minor improvement for hw cursor emulation (Interstate '76)
- Compiler toolset upgrade
[COMMON] avoid C5208 and C26495 warnings on VC++2019 (thanks Mr.Meister)
[EMU/DEBUGGER] support mount and unmount image files
- One more clarification of the fixed memory windows of the BC and QMS in the dumper. Now the positions of the drop-down lists are also saved in the emulator state save file. And when the state is restored, they are restored as they were.
- Also a small clarification of the bk.ini file created by default
- Fix: Sub directory is not recognized on Android 11
- Fix: Sound volume of Fighters Megamix
New Version of WinDS PRO 2022.04.07 with new Flycast emulator and updates to Dolphin, Bizhawk, DeSmuMe, Pcsx-redux, Xenia, Rpcsx3, yuzu, Cxbx.
- Bugfix in WAV2CPC
- New feature: Memory Mapper (in Debugger): First 128k as visible graph, updated in realtime (Idea by Jason Brooks)
- Update in WAV2CPC: The tool now automatically generates all required files, incl. BASIC loader, to playback generated samples
- Minor fixes
- some timing notes on real sound chip access
- fix direct sector read of FIAD files (broken in V55)
- add path separator on TIPI URIx paths
- change reset debug statement on TIPI to indicate more clearly what is happening
- Items RENAMED (9): (acedrvrw) to (acedrive), (victlapw) to (victlapa), (bmcompmx) to (bmcompmxb), (raveracj) to (raveracej), (raveracja) to (raveraceja), (raveracw) to (raverace), (ridgerac) to (ridgeracb), (ridgerac3) to (ridgeracc) and (ridgeracb) to (ridgeraca).
- Series UPDATED (10): Ace Driver, Amidar, beatmania, Cruis'n USA, Dead or Alive, Frogger, Pac-Man, Pang!, Ridge Racer and Royal Card.
- Series RENAMED (1): (Pang) to (Pang!)