- This release just adds text for other systems in the Setup Wizard to state that MAME compatible XML game lists can be created with GameEx.
- Modified mapper 002 (UxROM) to treat the bank select register as a full 8-bit register.
- bug fixes
MVEM emulates a Milton Bradley Microvision handheld gaming console.
To run games simply drag and drop onto the MVEM.exe or use the command line or a frontend.
Metropolis Launcher has been created to be a great old-school launcher, emulation front-end and an extensive offline database of video game metadata thanks to MobyGames and their strong user base.
- Fixed some bugs
* Please re-set game pad settings if necessary
- Fixed and refactored screen updates synchronization.
- Fixed accidental crash when starting MasterGear 3.7.
- Selected graphic packs save between sessions
- Added a small input box for manual update versions
- Database automatically re-builds every 3 days at startup
- Version Check - notified at startup upon version mismatch
- Bug fixes