- Added support for UME emulator (ume.ini detection)
- Added support for MAME Plus! GUI, also known as M+GUI, to read extra images folders ("\.mamepgui\mamepgui.ini" detection)
- New search criteria filter: Parent and Clones. Show only parent games, only clone games or both
- Added a "clone of" column to the search results list and work list
- Improvements to the user interface
- Fixed a memory leak when "listfull.txt" file fails to be created
- New Feature: Much-needed new filtering engine!
- New Feature: Added the following new fields to games with filtering and sorting: Last Played, Game Completed, Date Added, Date Modified
- Improvement: Updated all links to use the new website at https://www.launchbox-app.com/
- Improvement: The LaunchBox error dialog now lets you automatically report the error on the website
- Improvement: LaunchBox now loads remaining images in the background in order to improve scolling speed
- Improvement: When adding a new game, if you choose the application/ROM file path first, it will attempt to automatically populate the title for the game, either via the parent folder name (for applications) or the ROM file itself
- Improvement: Release Date no longer defaults to today's date and can now be marked as empty
- Improvement: Arrange By is now available in the toolbar
- Fixed: Disconnecting the gamepad occassionally caused a crash
- Fixed: Clear filters caused a crash in situations where the filters lists had not yet been populated
- Added "Hardware Options" screen to the Settings.
- Added new-styled action bar, consistent with toolbar.
- Added Pocket Printer emulation option to the Settings.
- Added "Delay Line Interrupts" option to the Settings.
- Added "Check Cartridge CRC" option to the Settings.
- Added "Use Washed-Out Colors" option to the Settings.
- Added proper icon for the parent directory ("..") entry.
- Added missing string translations.
- Added DropBox application icons.
- fixed minor bugs
- fixed minor bugs
- gboy_sgb.c: Added file to project for experimental Super Game Boy support. Special thanks to the gngb project.
- gboy_ioctrl.c: Updated code to support SGB IO protocol.
- gboy_lcd.c: Updated code to support SGB graphics rendering.
- gboy_video.c: Updated code to support SGB graphics displaying.
- gboy_mem.c: Added file to project for abstracting memory access.
- gboy_cpu.c: Updated instructions to use new memory abstraction. C version.
- gboy_x86_64.S: Updated instructions to use new memory abstraction. x86-64 Assembly mode.
- gboy_x86_64.S: Applied patch for assembling with Clang. Thanks to Thomas Klausner.
- gboy_vm.c: Fixed off-by-one error. Thanks to Vladimir Támara for reporting.
- gboy_vm.c: Added some code for initialization. Thanks to the VisualBoyAdvance project.
- gboy_mbc3.c: Fixed type for RTC registers. Thanks to Vladimir Támara for reporting.
- gboy_frame.c: Added support for emulation speedup.
- gboy_joy.c: Added support for emulation speedup.
- gboy_conf.c: Added possibility to force DMG, CGB or SGB.
- src/Makefile.am: Added new files for compilation.
- src/Makefile.am: Fixed compiling with OpenBSD; default compiler won't recognize -Wno-unused-result option.
- README: Updated README to reflect changes in new version.
- Code improvement: LOTS of code cleanups and improvements.
- Added Gameboy Printer emulation
- Added GBS playback feature
- Added "scale" button
- Semi-overhauled menu: now colorized, and does not interrupt emulation.
- Improved Super Gameboy emulation
- Selectable custom borders
- Reduced autosaving lag (results may vary between flashcards and SD cards)
- Implemented the halt bug (fixes The Smurfs)
- Wram register has unused bits set (fixes Metal Gear Solid)
- More fixes to emulation accuracy, sound, etc
- Stability fixes (most notably for sleep mode), many other minor bugfixes
Some project renaming, including renaming the client to EmuHawk
DO NOT extract this release over a previous release, it needs to be in its folder, and a fresh config.ini
- Events library
* integrate all events into the registered function System
* Allow all events to have multiple functions registered
* Remove all legacy register events in favor of the events library (for more info see the Lua documentation for more information)
* Add event.onmemoryexecute() for some cores (for more info see the Lua documentation for more information)
* Add more core support for event.onmemoryread() and event.onmemorywrite()
* emu.oninputpoll() - Support all cores
- Function reorg - move many client specific function out of the emu library, other misc changes (for more info see the Lua documentation for more information)
- Add emu.getregister() and emu.getregisters()
- Multitouch control fix
- The emulated SCSI card previously supported only the ProDOS block interface; it now supports the "SmartPort" interface as well, thereby improving Apple II compatibility.
- When a Mac folder, extracted from a Shrinkit archive with Shrink-Fit X, is mounted as a ProDOS disk, Virtual ][ automatically uses the file types and other metadata provided by Shrink-Fit X.
- When a Mac folder, mounted as a Prodos disk, is ejected from Virtual ][, the Finder now shows the updated file structure correctly.
- Some of the demo Applescripts didn't work correctly because of Mavericks' app nap; this has been fixed.
- Added an Applescript command that makes it easy to have a script pause until the virtual machine displays a specific screen. The script "Mockingboard demo" demonstrates this technique.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the memory of an Apple //e to be incorrectly initialized.