- Fixed accidental crash when starting ColEm 4.0.3 in demo mode.
- Fixed and refactored screen updates synchronization.
This is the latest nightly build. Source changes can be found at GitHub.
- Update mgba to latest 0.5.2 (71ee4a64b36b1256dbf6193b1087ff60a4656369)
- Virtual Pad - support tilt controls (Fix #830)
- Fix broken GB sound channels
- Limited debugger support
- Sound emulation improvements
- Debugger support
- Capture mapper info into movie headers
- fix bug savestating SA1 hung in STP or WAI. fixes panic bomber.
- Multitap support
- Peripheral support
- Multitap support
- NeGcon support
- Fix Game genie codes (#830)
- More Accurate SVP Chip Emulation (#650)
- Fix reset not reseting properly (#253)
- Correctly emulate SRAM register in SSFII mapper. (#695)
- Fix Might and Magic games give RAM errors (#548)
- Apply changes to MMC5 specified by https://sourceforge.net/p/fceultra/bugs/787/
- Fix more then 8 sprites option
- AV Super Real Pachinko (Unl)
- Fix savestates made on frame 0 (fix #815)
- Allow rewinding during movie recording
- Stop hotkeys from getting sucked up by absent tool windows when hotkey-over-game priority is enabled
- Fix flickering when toggling vsync on/off (e.g. while fast forwarding).
- Flush saveram hotkey
- TAStudio - Tweak editing selection by clicking column header instead of reverting every button state, apply the reverted state of the first selected frame to all the selection
* Add horizalign and vertalign parameters to gui.drawText()
* Implement tastudio.getselection(), tastudio.insertframes(), tastudio.deleteframes()
* Implement client.saveram() (flushes save ram to disk)
- [New Feature][Shape Editor] multi shape processing (adjust, delete), multi shape merging
- [New Feature][Shape Editor] manually select tiles to create new shape.
- [Facility] Add 79 pre build 3dn file of popular nes games
- [New Feature][Pro] Vive - Oculus - 3D Monitor support
- [Change][Window][Linux] 3dn files will be managed at $3dnes_path/3dn
- [Bug Fix] Fix texture rendering bug in some nvidia cards. This is a regression bug.
- Fixed accidental crash when starting VGB 5.1.4 in demo mode.
- Fixed and refactored display updates synchronization.
- Fixed support for opening GameBoy files from Astro File Manager.
- Added support for opening "content://" URIs.
- Refactored file type definitions in the manifest.
- Refactored EMULib library code.
- Moved virtual buttons implementation into OvrButton class.
- Moved file-specific utilities into FileInfo class.