[OZVM-85] - Debug command line register assignments with hex values
[OZVM-86] - Square and Diamond Key do not work
[OZVM-76] - New OZ V4.5 GN_Crc system call is to be recognized
[OZVM-77] - Update online link of Z88 User Guide to latest V4.5 edition
[OZVM-78] - Run newest OZ ROM release by default (not UK V4.0)
[OZVM-87] - Save a Z88 snapshot in the Document side in Windows.
- Supports Mednafen 0.9.34.1
- Preference – General : Add video.deinterlacers set to
- Preference – General : Improved Force use module
- Preference – General :Fixed pop-up menu of the video driver
- Preference – Emulator : Fixed a problem that. Enable setting <system> some did not work
- Preference – Emulator : Change to -100 to 100. Scanlines setting <system>
- Preference – Emulator : Fixed formatter. Resamp_rate_error <system>
- Preference – Emulator : Change the GUI of Blur settings ScanLine
- Preference – Emulator : Fixed menu of pop-up button that is to Pull Down
- Preference – Emulator : Add psx.input.port *. Analogjoy.axis_scale set to PlayStation
- Preference – Emulator : Add psx.input.port *. Dualanalog.axis_scale set to PlayStation
- Preference – Emulator : Add psx.input.port *. Dualshock.axis_scale set to PlayStation
- Preference – Emulator : Fixed gender and pop-up menu blood type WonderSwan
- Preference – Emulator : Add demo "module
- Added "demo" module to KeyBinding window
- Updated list of KeyBinding
- Adjustment of the GUI
- Added new shaders 5xbR and 4XHQ
- Shaders can now be changed while playing games
- Fixed L2 and R2 mapping on shield
- New OpenGL plugin, much more optimized, faster and more compatible
- Emulators Organizer rebuild with optimized code, expect more performance and even more amazing experience.
- Added information container tabs for each console.
- Added create theme for each console, playlists group ..etc, your profile can be more customizable than ever !
- Added dynamic tab browser; ability to change information container tab location via drag-and-drop, no more 6 tabs limit.
- Added the categories tab which allows to use categories feature whatever the selection, it was limited to consoles only in old versions.
- Added the launch options tab instead of the emu panel.
- Feature from old EO stand still: compression tool, rename related files, import/export databases ...etc
- Improved EO interface generally, you'll notice the difference at the first look.
- Fixed a lot of bugs from old version.
High resolution 3D rendering (experimental)
- Improved processing.
- Added Enable OpenGL Fog in 3D Settings window
* Fog is enabled by high-resolution OpenGL renderer is set to ON this item.
* Fidelity is low because it is still incomplete.
* Please turn OFF if display is not correct.
- Big Blue can now rotate left or right for vertical screen setups; you can also just set Windows to portrait mode in your Nvidia or AMD driver.
- Consolidated some of the game list provisioning code with the normal rendering code.
- Fixed inconsistent game list margin size.
- The margin around the game list now scales with resolution; this prevents the margin from being way too large for low resolutions such as 320x240.
- The number of pixels the screen moves during the screen shake when George lands now scales with resolution; this prevents a 9.0 earthquake from happening when George lands at low resolutions.
"This is a PSX GPU Plugin which focus on accuracy and simplicity."
"As mentioned in the opening statement some significant regression fixes have gone in over the last few days. While the Amiga emulation has never been a strong point of MAME / MESS it had regressed to the stage of not even booting floppies (and several arcade games failing, eg. Upscope) in 0.153, those issues have been resolved by the developers over the last week. The codebase is now more flexible and more organized which should make emulating some of the more exotic add-on boards possible in the future (the base Amiga emulation hasn’t really improved much tho, so compatibility with games is still sketchy at best)
The reorganization of the MSX drivers continued as well, bringing those more or less back to where they were before the work was started too.
In terms of new additions I feel the most interesting one is ‘Coco Loco’ which Roberto mentions on his WIP page..."
- Added decorative background that looks like a real GBA SP.
- Fixed directional pad activated by touching outside.
- Hopefully fixed "O" button on Sony Xperia gamepads.
- Fixed cheats not showing up automatically for recently added games.
- Added Gauntlet Dark Legacy to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Galidor to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Monster Force to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Phalanx to the Cheatopedia.
- I continued to work hard on the synchronization between CPU/PPU and CPU/APU to make it more accurate. Now "Micro Machines (Camerica) [!]. nes" works without any graphical glitches also "Huge Insect (Sachen) [!].nes" finally works perfectly (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=465). Considering that the changes affecting the core of the emulator, I have tested many roms (tests and games) and it seems that everything is running smoothly, but if someone were to find some roms that gives problems with this release, please contact me. Thanks to x0000 for the help on the front of the CPU/APU.
- Fixed some bugs in the handling of compressed files with the game genie active (thx Chad).
- Revised game rules, interface, and flow:
* It is now possible for George and R9-A to kill each other simultaneously, which results in a double knockout.
* If both George and R9-A have the same amount of health when the clock reaches 0, it'll automatically restart the fight; the previous winner doesn't automatically win in this scenario.
* Fight doesn't end until the next tick after 0 to match Street Fighter 2 behavior.
* The death animations must complete before a fight ends.
* The health bars now reflect the damage incurred by getting punched, shot, or crushed by debris
- Fixed a bug where the R-Type ship's bullets don't move if you paused and unpaused the frontend really quickly while a new fight was starting
- Added "GEORGE WINS" and "R9-A WINS" animated text
- Added "DOUBLE K.O." graphics
- Added "DRAW GAME" graphic
- "HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!" animated text now stops animating when you pause the frontend.