ClassicBoy is a powerful All-in-One emulator. Currently it runs:
(1) PlayStation 1 ( PS1 )
(2) Nintendo 64 ( N64 )
(3) GameBoy Advance ( GBA )
(4) GameBoy Classic ( GB )
(5) GameBoy Color ( GBC )
(7) Sega Genesis
(8) SNK NeoGeo
- Fixed a bug when removing redundant screen shots used by the graphics pack editor.
- Compiled the emulator with SSE.
- Reduced the amount of rendering by keeping graphics data from one frame to the next. Large speed improvement when using 4x graphics pack in games with many unique tiles appearing at the same time on the screen but do not vary a lot between frames. For example the title screen of Dragonball Z.
- added picture overview (snaps & titles)
- added file cache for pictures (prevent reccuring downloads)
- added new feature "My Lists" to collect roms in individual user lists
- added more import features (category.ini & version.ini)
- added db-version info in About
- clean up in Game Details
- changed to full screen display of pictures
- Updated OpenGL plugin - better Adreno 320+ support and faster (http://epsxe.com/files/libopenglpluginv2.so)
- Added a new video renderer with FXAA filter (prefs>video renderer=fxaa)
- Added a flag in prefs to enable more accurate graphics
- Added DualShock vibration support (enable on prefs)
- Mapped left stick to dpad in digital mode
- Fixed a crash when scanning games
- Fixed Digimon 3 freeze during battle
- Fixed open menu in Android 3.2
- Fixed alignment of debris in portrait mode
- Added speed modifier so that George doesn't climb the building at the speed of light when in portrait mode.
- If George dies while he's behind the energy bars, the energy bars no longer stay transparent through the end of the round.
- When the time runs out during a versus match, the numbers beneath the energy bar revert to their normal colors just like SF2.
- Added vertical game XML file and started adding snapshots for vertical games.
- When running in portrait/rotated mode, Big Blue will now change the game snapshot to 3:4 aspect ratio so that screenshots of vertical games won't be distorted
- SF2-style energy bars are now generated programmatically instead of using a sprite rip from the original game; this allows Big Blue to display the energy bars without any gaps at any resolution without any resolution specific hacks
- Snapshot border now uses an opacity layer instead of baking the shadow into the image
- Added portrait mode SF2 image for the snapshot during a versus game
- Fixes minor issues showing real DMD images and videos.
- Small cosmetic changes in the screensaver to help prevent burn in on Plasmas.
- Gameplay saved back to DropBox after you are done playing.
- DropBox no longer requires login every time you open it.
- Added Gallery support for SD card folders on Android Kitkat.
- Added DropBox upload from SD card folders on Android Kitkat.
- Hopefully fixed "O" button on Sony Xperia gamepads.
- Improved decorative background in the portrait mode.
- Upgraded DropBox SDK to the latest version.
Support GLES-2.0 and GLSL shaders (aka. video filters)!
- [core] Support 8-Mbytes games.
- [core] Fixed crash when SP moves across different memory regions with PUSH/POP.
- Various UI fixes/improvements.