- Fixed coin detection in VS System (mapper 99), press F8 to "insert coin".
- Support "Button Number Mapping"
* Example Usage1: Swap button numbers if the connected joystick has a different layout from your favorite one.
* Example Usage2: Associate Button21 with Button1 so that both functions are triggered when Button1 is pressed.
* Example Usage3: It is also possible to configure some button (e.g. Button22) to be triggered when both Button5 and Button6 are pressed simultaneously.
- If some buttons are pressed when profile is changed or SHIFT function is triggered, those button press are likely to trigger both old and new assignments right before/after the switch.
- It is now possible to define certain duration (e.g. 100 msec) to ignore those inputs right after the switch (from preference menu)
- When both mouse cursor movement and mouse click are assigned to a button, click&hold will be processed before cursor movement.
- Improved the reliability after resuming from PC sleep.
- Preferences were moved from menu items to a separate window.
- Added an ability to specify the number of buttons to configure.
- Changed the user interface font to Calibri
- Configuration files are now saved in Unicode format (UTF8+BOM). This may fix garbled character issues for the use of non-default language.
- Added support for the new Keymapper_FrontEnd_Profile key which has been moved to the main HyperLaunch.ini file
- Removed toolbars from inside the scrollviewers so that they will be always visible even at lower resolutions
- Added new button on each tab that will show an overlay on top of each component showing the respective current global setting. Press Esc to close it. Only available in the Settings tab at this point
- Fixed problem with large number of rom paths defined for a system. Data is not being truncated anymore
- Added support for Long data types in ISD files. Needed for SteamID in PCLauncher
- Added support for the new Block_Input ini key
- Added support for new ISD keyType : ProcessName
- Added support for detecting running processes automatically for keys where key type is ProcessName (Applicable to AppWaitExe on PCLauncher)
- Added the ability to launch the associated emulator from within the modules panel (for emulator configuration purposes)
- Added support for new Error_Level_Reporting ini key
- Made the Grid Splitter for the systems list collapsible with a single click
- Added new setting to change the size of the icons in the main tabs (Change it under the HLHQ Settings tab). These last 2 features should help those users in lower resolution monitors a bit
One of the most significant bits of progress in this build comes from the MESS side, with the Bandai Super Vision 8000 (SV8000) being emulated for the first time, for this you can thank Wilbert Pol and a number of others, including Charles MacDonald who was able to dump several cartridges much like he did for the Nichibutsu My Vision recently. It’s an old system (as in 1979 old) so don’t expect anything to look spectacular, but also don’t underestimate how significant having systems like this is emulated, they’re an important part of the overall picture and very rare these days. (thanks must also go to ranger_lennier who located, and purchased all these games before lending them to Charles)...
- Fixed FPS (frames per second) display.
- Fixed "disable_ppu_clipping" and "mouse_poll_latency" flags.
- Famiclone sound mode setting is now saved.
- Minor changes in the GUI.
- improved performance
This version is faster up to 20% than previous versions
- Settings are now tabbed, for easier navigation.
- Added Emulation section to the Settings.
- Made "Scanline Effect" a list selector, to accommodate multiple effects.
- Added "Vertical Scanlines" option, for vertical scanlines found in old LCDs.
- Added "Raster Effect" option, for LCD-like raster simulation.
- Moved some options from Input and Video sections to General.
- Reordered Settings by importance.
- Updated to latest UME 0.152ex1.
- Wiimote support re-added.